The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's Happy Buffalo Is Out?

danjr

Let me preface this, I don't hate Coho, I do like him a lot.

I am really happy Buffalo is out because we would not hear the end of the Coho trade and how it made the Sabres go to whatever round of the playoffs.

Hopefully Coho will have a stellar career, but I really don't want to hear all the fans rant and rave about trading him. Kassian could be as good statistically as Hodgson in a few years. But only time will tell.

But at least we won't have to hear people ranting about how Coho helped out Buffalo since the trade deadline.

Yes Bufffalo is statistically eliminated.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Honestly, I wanted the Sabres to make it (I have a soft spot for them, always wanting them to be successful).

In a way this is good for the Sabres, another good prospect from them.

* Hatin' on the team because of Hodgson, Sulzer, or Ehrhoff is pretty sad......especially if that's the only reason why you don't like that team *cough* pathetic *cough*

Buffalo entered the NHL with then expansion partner Vancouver Canucks.

They have never won a cup,either.41 years.

With Coho and Sulzer and the Hoff on the team I was really hoping the Washington overpaid showboats would be usurped by the bison.

What kind of Canucks fans hate the players that were once on your team?

I guess said mentioned fans hated it when Mogilny scored 55 goals in Vancouver because he scored 76 goals in one season -in Buffalo.

Archived