Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Molli

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

303 posts in this topic

I do not know what MAG is doing wrong, why bash him?

What makes it worst is the fact that Schneider is an unproven backup with padded stats.

If Luongo had let in 3 against Calgary we'd never hear the end of it from the Lu-bashers so i'll just say Schneider wasn't great and leave it at that

Rest of the team was far from sharp too, except for the 3rd line

You must have had to grit your teeth to type that out...

Ok tonight was revealing,

If our second line players do not learn to pass the freakin puck and think they can be one man shows, We are done like dinner!

Golly, I have never seen such puck HOGS for a long time.

USE YOUR LINE MATES

Rant off!!!

He constantly doesn't stick on his man (see anaheim game where the guy was right in front of Luo and MAG just let him stand there).

edit: plus he kinda wanders everywhere in the offensive zone...

Bieksa has been making some bonehead plays also. This was an overall poor effort. It like a pre-season game out there. I hope games like that are kept to the pre-season. It's almost play off time and these guys are just skating around like it's no big deal.

First off if you want to say something about a players performance f in say it! No one is going to stop you. I find it unfair that you expect the so called "Luongo Bashers" to bash Schneider after a lost because they slam Luongo after a loss. First off, you watched the game, was it really Schnieder's fault? Cmon dude, spill the beans. Do you really thought it was Schneiders fault? AND EVEN THAT, AFTER ALL HE DID THIS SEASON DO YOU EVEN WANT TO SLAM CORY SCHNEIDER? THE MOST CONSISTENT PLAYER ON OUR TEAM? YOU CAN'T HONESTLY TELL ME LUONGO'S PERFORMANCE ON TUESDAY IS ACCEPTABLE. CMON DUDE. YOU SEE? SOME TIME THE SO CALLED LUONGO LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF MAKE URSELF STUPID . Does the Luongo bashers even want to see him struggle? I can tell you they don't want to see him struggle, they are just frustrated with Luongo performance this season, because he's been extremely inconsistent THE ENTIRE SEASON. IN COMPARISON TO SCHNEIDERS IS NOT EVEON THE SAME THE PAGE. Luongo is sometimes real real good, and some times he's real real bad! Schneider? NO, there were 0 games were he played real bad. The last time he lost, he allowed 1 goal. Tonight he allowed 3 goals, on a night were the team thought they can hold on for a 1-0 win. No one is perfect, but you have to f in understand, how expections for Roberto Luongo is much higher then someone WHO IS JUST A BACK UP GOALIE GOD DAMIT!

Second line is a mess....Kesler does not seem to know how to make play and create offense anymore...

If this continues, we are done in one round...

Yep, the 2nd line is probably the team's biggest issue heading into the playoffs, ahead of the powerplay. If Kesler and his line isn't producing offense regularly, the opponents' shutdown lines and top defense pairs will focus solely on the Sedin line and we all know how much the Sedins struggle when having to deal with guys hovering all over them all game long. If the powerplay was going strong then you could at least surmise that if Kesler isn't scoring and the Sedins are being shutdown then at least the Sedins could work their magic with the man advantage but unfortunately the powerplay is the team's 2nd biggest problem.

On top of all this is the fact Daniel will be just coming back from his concussion and will likely be a tad rusty. Even that is a best case scenario as we don't know if Daniel will be available for Game 1, Round 1 yet.

Hate to sound negative but I'd rather put it out there so there are no surprises in the playoffs. Of course, there's always the very distinct possibility that Kesler does indeed "turn it on" once the playoffs begin, thus giving the team a reliable two-pronged attack along with the Sedin line. Gah, too much speculation going on. Just bring on the playoffs already!!

Bandwagoneer Cory groupies don't like heir own medicine. What makes it worst is the fact that Schneider is an unproven backup with padded stats.

Once again you make a post that could be listed as one of the stupidest in CD history! You are scoring high on the stupid side.

No doubt in my mind that we would have won with Luongo.

That said - WTF were the Canucks doing?

Yes...I am ticked off!

Bertuzzi Babe, why the AE Troll? LOL. Busted. What a twit. LOL

Not too bummed about the loss, although it sucks to end our winning streaks to those dirty F7ames..

I like our 3rd line its playoff ready, the rest of the lines are messed up but it'll sort itself out once Daniel gets back.

Saturday might be Gragnani's last game for us till next season (barring any injuries to our top 8), He's a like an even more error prone Ehrhoff minus the skill. He needs atleast a year in the AHL to work on his defensive skills.

PP - Its getting too predictable, 5 on 3 and them kept passing back to the point, and even the last chance we got in the 3rd, 6 on 4 we passed it back to the point only to have one of the D bobble it. It needs to be simpler! Nashville gets the puck low and jam it infront. I feel the Canucks are looking for that perfect PP point shot goal alittle too much..

Bitz was like a lost soul in the 2nd line. Bad coaching decision by AV IMO, the guy just got called up and now he has to be a spark on a 2nd line that likes to hog the puck.

We really have to fix this powerplay... I don't know how you can go from 1st to 6th with the same players, but something just stopped working and we have got to get that back. It's killing our point production, and it's killing the fans to have to watch how sad it's become.

I was really happy with how the Canucks rallied late in the third and really, they almost did come back to tie it near the end there. It just sucks that it took three straight goals against them to wake them the fark up.

For the first time in 103 games Canucks lose when leading after 40 minutes

We really have to fix this powerplay... I don't know how you can go from 1st to 6th with the same players, but something just stopped working and we have got to get that back. It's killing our point production, and it's killing the fans to have to watch how sad it's become.

I was really happy with how the Canucks rallied late in the third and really, they almost did come back to tie it near the end there. It just sucks that it took three straight goals against them to wake them the fark up.