The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

Molli

GUYS ITS OK WE ARE GONNA GET THE PRESIDENTS TRPHY. CANUCKS ARE AGAINST THE WORST TEAM IN THE NHL AND THE RANGERS ARE AGAINST A VERY ELITE TEAM CALLED THE CAPITALS THAT ARE DESPERATE FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!!

U WANNA KNOW HOW WE LOST? BLAME IT ON LUONGO LIKE WE ALWAYS DO

This game could have helped solidify home ice for the playoffs. Now, they have to pray STL and NYR only get a point.

For me, other than gm 7 SCF. This game is one of the biggest fails of all time for the team. Game was in the hands of Canucks top players, yet Hank is -2, Edler -2, Kesler is on his 11 game with ONLY 1 pt in that time. Really!?! These are the teams top players stepping up in big games? It just reminded me of game 7, and makes me sad. Like, have they learned nothing????!!! This is the game Nucks decide to blow a multi year record of not losing in reg after leading going into 3rd. A non-playoff team had NO business being in this game.

I honestly don't know what AV should do with Kesler. Maybe take his $5 mill paycheck and give it to charity, cause he's earned maybe $2.5M of it this yr. He killed the PP approx 3 times tonight, he can't even play with a man advantage? AV needs to do something with this guy.

well THAT was lame. what a golden opportunity to be in charge of our own destiny. Hopefully this serves as a lesson: if a team like the Flames can come back from a 1-0 deficit, any team in the playoffs can too. Don't sit on a lead.

Kesler line looked better but they're starting to piss me off. That's a lot of $$ we have invested in him and Booth.

Nonexistent PP again. And if they'd scored late in the game it would have all been forgiven. Sometimes timing is everything. They look anemic right now. Time for a re-tool by Newell Brown

Bieksa's "maintenace break" was great but it certainly didn't help him with his reads and his timing.

Ugh I hate OOT scoreboard watching :angry:

Archived