The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

Molli

Hands down this was the biggest Flames win since Theo Fleury's historic preseason shootout goal a couple seasons ago.

Just think about that for a second.

I feel sorry for Flames fans, I mean they haven't even had a playoff series win in eight years.

Okay, maybe I should have chosen my words differently. Home ice advantage is important, but it isn't the end-all be-all in a playoff series. Teams play more loose on the road and the being together constantly helps build team comradery. I don't know how the Blues or Rangers will do, the Canucks could have to face both of them at some point. But you have to win road games to win the STanley Cup. I know the Canucks can beat both of those teams in a series where they don't have home ice. I truly believe in this hockey club!

Missed Tanev and could have used Manny on faceoffs as well :) Oh well, PT is still up for grabs. The only thing that really sucks is both blues and rangers own tiebreaker...if we had won tonight, we would have led in points and chances of winning PT would have increased. Anything can happen, lets wait and see. If we dont win the PT, its ok. Not the end of the world or the post season.

Goodnnight :)

Archived