The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

Molli

Nope. Schneider is not a number 1 goalie. He's not an all star yet, and hes not a gold

medal goalie. He does not make 5.3 million dollars. You can't do that to Schneider. You be laughed at. Expecations are different.

Schneider can get away with it, because he's just a back up goalie bro.

TRADE LUONGO!!! What a joke! I saw him give Cory the stink eye from the bench, it's all his fault! Goalie controversy my a$$. We have two GREAT goalies and this may be a surprise to some of you but sometimes great goalies lose.

Nice to see a little push near the end of the third but when it comes down to it the Flames had nothing to lose, it's always harder to play against those teams. A loss was in the horizon and I am glad that it happened tonight then two games from now....

Hope Hank is doing better!

Henrik looked like ., Bieksa looked like ......, AHL Gagnani looked like ......., everyone else no finish or disinterested ?! Really sad for a game that could have made their playoff run alot smoother ? I'm sorry guys but if guys like Kesler don't get their heads out of their ........ in the playoffs and they don't fix their powerplay, it will be another disappointing year.

Henrik looked like ......, Bieksa looked like ...., AHL Gagnani looked like....., everyone else no finish or disinterested ?! Really sad for a game that could have made their

playoff run alot smoother ? I'm sorry guys but if guys like Kesler don't get their heads out of their .... in the playoffs and they don't fix their powerplay, it will be another disappointing year.

Henrik looked like ......, Bieksa looked like...... AHL Gagnani looked like ...., everyone else no finish or disinterested ?! Really sad for a game that could have made their playoff run alot smoother ? I'm sorry guys but if guys like Kesler don't get their heads out of their ..... in the playoffs and they don't fix their powerplay, it will be another disappointing year.

This game could have helped solidify home ice for the playoffs. Now, they have to pray STL and NYR only get a point.

For me, other than gm 7 SCF. This game is one of the biggest fails of all time for the team. Game was in the hands of Canucks top players, yet Hank is -2, Edler -2, Kesler is on his 11 game with ONLY 1 pt in that time. Really!?! These are the teams top players stepping up in big games? It just reminded me of game 7, and makes me sad. Like, have they learned nothing????!!! This is the game Nucks decide to blow a multi year record of not losing in reg after leading going into 3rd. A non-playoff team had NO business being in this game.

I honestly don't know what AV should do with Kesler. Maybe take his $5 mill paycheck and give it to charity, cause he's earned maybe $2.5M of it this yr. He killed the PP approx 3 times tonight, he can't even play with a man advantage? AV needs to do something with this guy.

Archived