The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt- Flames 3 Canucks 2

Molli

if u arent going to blame schnieder for todays loss dont blame luongo for last game. The players lost the sharpness they had for the first two periods aand lost the game... You win some youmlose some notma big deal still getting home ice advantage

The loss was disappointing, but here's a joke to cheer ya up. ::D

(said with an Italian accent)

"One day ima go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tell the waitress I wanna two piss toast. She branga me only wona piss. I tell her I wanna two piss, she say go to the toilet, I say you no understand. I wanna two piss on my plate. She say you better not piss on the plate you sonna ma b****! I don't even know the lady and she calla me sonna Ma b****.

Later, I go to eat soma lunch at a bigga restaurant, the waitress bringa me a spoon ana knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tallsa me everybody wanna fock. I tella her, you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna Ma b****. I don't even know the lady and she calla me sonna ma b****.

So I go back to my room inna hotel, an there's no sheet on my bed. I calla the manager ana tell him I wanna sheet. He tells me to go to the toilet, So I say you no understand, I wanna sheet on the bed. He say you better no sheet on the bed, you sonna Ma b****. I don't even know the man ana he call me sonna Ma b****.

I go to check out and the man at the desk, he say "peace to you". I say piss onna you too, you sonna Ma b****.

I go back to Italy!!"

Archived