Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taelin

[Gdt] Canucks Vs. Oilers - Apr. 7, 2012 - 7:00Pm - Cbc

1,221 posts in this topic

6-3 Canucks, shots 41-31 in favour of nucks, Hank (2), Raymond, Hansen, Burrows, Kesler

6-1 Canucks! Let's finish the season strong :towel:

Canucks win, regardless of the score and Caps beat NYR to allow us to walk away with second pres trophy!

Canucks 6 Edmonton 2 > finishing the season with 111 points

Goals: Burrows (2, reaching 30 season;s goals) Hamhuis, Salo, Kesler, Higgins

previously in the day, Rangers lost in overtime (reaching 110 pts) and Blues won their game (reaching 109 pts)

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud :emot-parrot::emot-parrot::emot-parrot:

Let me be the first to say that if the Canucks can't beat the Oilers in must-win scenario (to clinch to conference), they don't deserve to be 1st in the West.

Don't blow it. I trust that they won't.

You guys sometimes make such unrealistic predictions against the Flames and the Oilers, it is unbelievable. Henrik's probably not going to get 50 assists, and Kesler's probably not going to get 20 goals all in one game.

I say a nice, simple close game. A 4-2 Canucks win, and Luongo gets a hat trick.

+1 when you get it.

:bigblush:

I hope I'm wrong but I'm sensing another "shoot yourself in the foot" day tomorrow for the Canucks. We got lucky that the other 2 teams lost. We might not be so lucky tomorrow.

So who's commentating this game? Hughson since its the final game of the season? And I wonder who will be doing the games for the sens and nux for the playoffs.

So who's commentating this game? Hughson since its the final game of the season? And I wonder who will be doing the games for the sens and nux for the playoffs.

For some reason, #iSupportLuongo is trending Canada wide on Twitter!

5-2 Canucks!

Edler getting his 50th point of the season, Kesler with a goal and an assist for his 50th as well! It would be nice to see Burrows achieving 30 goals too

2 points up for grab, and depending on a bit of luck maybe a trophy on the line! Let's get it for a second year! :D

Can't ask for anything else.

We are playing the 2nd worst team in the leauge, Presidents trophy on the line.

Win tonights game.

Stay Healthy, thats all I'm asking for. Healthy like up. Would love to see Luongo on a high note, probably a shut out. Score a power play goal, and lets finish strong