The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Have We Seen The Last Of Grags This Year

Nucks fan in TO

Guest BuckFoston

Not impressed with him. There are guys on the team who, even when struggling, have likable personalities or a strong presence in the locker room. From all the post game interviews I've seen with him, it seems he has neither. I can't tell what, if anything, he brings to the team either on the ice or in the room. Kind of rubs be the wrong way, actually...

I would much rather see Ballard, Rome, or Alberts in the 3rd LD. Put Salo with Edler, Tanev with Ballard, Juice with Hamhuis.

We've secured Gragnani being a RFA, no need to play him anymore, especially not in the playoffs when we want our defence to be defensive.

I think we will see him again. As much as the hate is on for him he is the best passer out of our own end no doubt. Also when he is on the ice we get alot more scoring chances, he isnt very good defensivly but i really dont think that is why we got him in the trade.

As soon as it's deemed thwt we need more offence from the defence then he'll be in. While he may be a defenceive liability, he has a good first pass, good point shot and is not afraid to pinch in, obvioulsy. He wouldn't be bad if paired with Hammer.

Most guys play better depending on the partner they're with. As much as I like Bieksa, look at him pre and post Hammer.

Archived