Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Have We Seen The Last Of Grags This Year

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Pickly

Pickly

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I disagree.It may be irrelevant but I am thinking about it so it is relevant.Surprise.
Samuelsson led the Canucks in playoff scoring two years ago.
Gragnani is a dud at this stage.Sulzer has proven to be a reliable veteran.
Ehrhoff has Bieksa and GIllis to blame.

When you called Sulzer a reliable veteren, you officially went full retard. Your a simple one eh?

#32 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Just think of Samuelsson's play in the LA season. Hopefullly he'll do well for Florida.

Samuelsson led the Canucks in playoff scoring two years ago.

Samuelsson tended to disappear when the going got tough. He may have done well in the LA series, but he only got 1g 3a of his 15 pts against Chicago.

I don't miss him.

regards,
G.
Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#33 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

:lol:

he should tryout as a forward next year.

#34 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

If Edler goes down & its a possibility (to replace some offense). Anyone else goes down & I'd rather see whichever of Ballard, Rome, or Alberts. Tanev is already locked in ahead of these players (maybe Ballard goes ahead of Tanev, but?).

I'd also call up Connauton before playing Gragnani, especially for that offensive role.

The Canucks have played him enough to attain the right to match contract offers for him in the offseason, so Tanev is back in tonight. Does anyone think he'll see significant time in the postseason?

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.