The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

E C Q F: (2) Boston Bruins Vs (7) Washington Capitals

Who will win?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People seem to really underestimate the Capitals. Sure, Vokoun and Neuvirth are both injured, but Braden Holtby has been very good in the few games he's played this season. Not only do I think the Holtby will play well enough to win the series, I think that he'll be the starting goaltender until Vokoun gets back, even if Neuvirth is good to go for round two.

Capitals in 7.

This series can go either way, tough to pick a team, but I have a feeling that Timmy might have a bit of a collpase, and that Washington has been playing with the playoff mind set their last 3 games of the regular season, and are probably pumped to have a chance to knock out the defending champs in the first round, I think a lot of people are underestimating Washington, and they might actually make a run.

I picked Washington in 6 in my playoff pool, I hope I'm right.

Boston will run all over the Caps. Ovi and company must find their scoring magic or this one is over in 4. Playing stingy defense is not an option for the Caps, pumping multiple goals per game is their only option. I hope Ovi still has the fire in him to light the opposition up, cause we all know what happens to his teammates in the playoffs.

Bruins in 5 or Capitals in 7.

Boston will run all over the Caps. Ovi and company must find their scoring magic or this one is over in 4. Playing stingy defense is not an option for the Caps, pumping multiple goals per game is their only option. I hope Ovi still has the fire in him to light the opposition up, cause we all know what happens to his teammates in the playoffs.

Bruins in 5 or Capitals in 7.

Washington has both goalies, their #1 center, and their #1 defenseman all playing at less than 100%.

I expect a combination of super-OV and some reckless Boston penalties to win a couple of games for Washington, but that's about it.

Boston in 6.

Archived