Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daniel sedin 22

Stamkos Has 60!

20 posts in this topic

Congrats to Stamkos. Impressive that he is one of the few players who has managed to put up huge numbers in the new mini-dead puck era. The last player to score 60 was Ovechkin in 07-08.

Awesome!!! So glad that he got it, by far the best goal-scorer in the NHL.

Classy of the Jets fans to cheer for him as well! Congrats Stammer!!

Phenomenal. Congrats to him

And all class by Jets fans to give him a well deserved standing O.

Sports at its finest right there

Impressive accomplishment considering how many other players scored. Pretty sweet to see the fans of Winnepeg give him his props.

Stamkos is a fantastic player. Congrats to him!

Congrat's Stamko's..the NHL need's these type of stars to promote the game..not the boring clutch and grabber's.

Atta boy Stammer! In my opinion this guy doesn't get enough recognition. When you hear people talk about world class hockey players they say Sid, Ovi, Malkin... Stamkos belongs right up there

Schnieder for Stamkos, hahah Jk.

It was really great to see Stamkos hit 60, and also to see the Class of the Jets fans, Best Fan Base in the League.

I was at this game last night, the Stamkos goal was interesting, I was sitting almost at the back of section 327, at first didn't know who scored it.

The crowd went quiet, could hear the odd "boo" then everyone realized it was Stamkos and everyone stood up and cheered him on.

Interesting enough in March of 2009 I was in Tampa Bay on vacation and we went to a Lightning/Caps game. I got to see Ovi score his 50th and do that "hot stick" thing that got him in hot water live.

Apparently people score big goals in games I go to. Haha.

Very impressive Stamkos. Won't see this happen to often right. What is even more impressive is how he scores in such different ways. What skill. Would be nice to have him playing alongside the Sedins. No offense Burr.

Too bad the Lightning aren't in the Playoffs.