The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

W C Q F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (6) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea... I didn't think the Hawks would beat the Yotes..and that was the "easiest" team they would have to face.. See what changes are made this summer and there have to be some no doubt about it.

The Preds will bury the Yotes so it while it was nice to see the Yotes win their first series (despite Torres being a punk), the joy won't last long, and the team won't stay there much longer either.

Ahh yes that hockey bastion of Glendale Arizona....all 50 fans went wild.

As much as I hate the Hawks, at least there's a real fan base there.

I guess the league must be hard up on cash to keep Phoenix going so it can pretend it makes money to a potential buyer.

How does the Blackhawks losing help with the fact the Canucks were also eliminated in the first round? The Hawks lose and some Canucks fans jump all over us an Keith. That's an immature approach and gives the real Canucks fans a bad reputation. Even with the loss of Daniel the Canucks should have beat LA. Just like the Hawks should have beaten Phoenix without Hossa. Both teams are great and not far from another deep playoff run. With some smart summer tweaking both teams will be right back at it next year. To tell you the thruth, I'd rather have lost to the Canucks than the boring Yotes.

Don't act all innocent Hawks fans. Like you didn't all come on here and troll us when the Canucks were knocked out by the Hawks two years straight.

The truth is neither team or it's fans should be happy or gloating right now. Both teams are much better than they showed this season, so it has to be considered a failed season by both teams.

As for which team has the brighter future, thats yet to be determined. Hawks fans don't know enough about our prospects and we don't know enough about there's. Either way it will be disappointing if we don't meet again in next years playoffs.

Archived