The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official: Canucks Vs. Kings Round 1 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cmpunk

Who will win the series?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Los Angeles has failed to rise to the occasion every single chance they got this season. I've seen nothing to indicate they have the killer instinct to beat the Canucks, and their blown 3rd period lead tonight was just another example of the kind of inconsistency that has plagued them all season.

The Canucks against a mentally fragile Kings team. I like this matchup better because I think the Sharks match-up better against the Blues than the Kings would have. Canucks in 5, 6 if Daniel isn't ready to go.

Tougher match up, but I'm confident that the Canucks will beat the Kings. LA is a relatively small team with a crappy PP. Offensively challenged (What have Carter and Richards done?).

Great goaltender in Jonathan Quick, but he is not unbeatable. Kings are good defensively, but not as good as everyone thinks.

Canucks just need to get their PP going. To me, that is the most concerning thing. LA has a good PK, so the Canucks need to get lots of traffic infront of Quick.

Home ice advantage will definitely help. GO CANUCKS GO!

Canucks in 5 games.

season series 3-1-0, 2ROW... i think it could be a hard series vs either the sharks or the kings with slightly more difficulty vs the kings with their shutdown trap play. If we can't even beat the Kings we really don't deserve to get a chance to play the Preds, Blues, Bruins, etc. So GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Archived