Sedin - Kesler - Booth

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

Kassian - Malhotra - Bitz

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

Luongo

Schneider

1st Line: Why mess with success? They ve been hot as a line. Keep them together for at least the first game to see if it continues.

2nd Line: If Daniel is healthy; put him on the second line to try inject some life in Kesler. Only problem is all three are shooter. No set up man.

3rd Line: Higgins, Pahlson and Hansen provide an effective shut down third line with a lot of offensive upside that could be the difference maker in the playoffs.

4th Line: Grit and toughness. Kassian looks like he needs some confidence in his physical game. Bitz on the right side should give him that. Kassian has offensive talent but I think he needs to become more physical to make him more effective. Look for him to be on a short leash. If he makes mistakes I see Raymond drawing into the lineup.

I can also see a short leash tag on Ballard and Lou.

Lapierre - Sedin - Burrows

Sedin - Kesler - Booth

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

Luongo

Schneider

1st Line: Why mess with success? They ve been hot as a line. Keep them together for at least the first game to see if it continues.

2nd Line: If Daniel is healthy; put him on the second line to try inject some life in Kesler. Only problem is all three are shooter. No set up man.

3rd Line: Higgins, Pahlson and Hansen provide an effective shut down third line with a lot of offensive upside that could be the difference maker in the playoffs.

4th Line: Grit and toughness. Kassian looks like he needs some confidence in his physical game. Bitz on the right side should give him that. Kassian has offensive talent but I think he needs to become more physical to make him more effective. Look for him to be on a short leash. If he makes mistakes I see Raymond drawing into the lineup.

Lapierre - Sedin - Burrows

Sedin - Kesler - Booth

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

Luongo

Schneider

Why does everyone always put Booth on the second line?? Of course he will start there but I think the leash is short.

In reality the second line is the big concern going into the playoffs this year. The production isn't where it should be. Goals against the Kings will be hard to come by and that line needs to go as I think the Kings will do a good job against the Sedins.

Booth goes bunches of games without scoring and he isn't exactly strong defensively or at setting guys up. I think Booth is the wildcard here. AV has obviously started cutting his ice time once in a while. I think Raymond may end up on that line and this place is going to go crazy about that.

Lapierre-Henrik-Burrows

Daniel-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen

Raymond-Malhotra-Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

Salo-Ballard

Luongo

Keep the twins apart for now, and make them earn playing time together - score during the power play, good shift after a penalty kill. Daniel will have less pressure on the 2nd line, but has the potential to ignite Kesler. 3rd line has been solid the last few weeks, and will provide some shut-down, while having some pop. 4th line is energy, with some pop potential. Bieksa has been suspect in his return, but is way better with Hamhuis bailing him out. I originally had Salo as the 2nd pairing with Edler, but he will prove to be more valuable with fewer minutes (longer durability deeper into the playoffs). So Tanev goes up, and Salo plays with Ballard (who I believe has been kept out for salary cap purposes).

Archived