Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyfan90

Espn Expert`s 2012 First Round Picks

I think that the decisiveness of their eastern picks vs. the randomness of their western picks is telling of how well they know each conference. TSN and sportsnet are the picks that I want to see.

The part I found interesting was that all of them had the Preds over the Wings.

I'm picking Nashville myself, but I thought someone would take Detroit....

those experts think they know but they don't, Canucks in 5 games. i don't know any of those show called experts.

Notice in the western conference, not 1 of their guesses are below 6 games? Anything can happen. I bet there will be some series done in 5 or 6. I say Canucks in 5 personally. Overwhelming depth , will, structure and experience

Wow. No love for Detroit? Don't underestimate a team with that much talent and playoff experience.

Canucks in 6, but then again, predictions are like @ssholes...

Hmm, notice how none of them picked Philly, Washington, or Detroit? If you have a cast of 8 people, you'd think every team would be picked at least once.

Barry Melrose is an idiot. Earlier in the season he made a list of teams he'd want to see in the finals, and his reason for LA was the celebrities. So I haven't taken him seriously ever since. No one's predictions really carry that much weight anyway.

I'm surprised NHL.com picked the Canucks, usually there's more American bias.

Hmm, 4 say Canucks win, 3 say Kings win. Interesting. [bold]I agree, both teams have a chance of winning.[/bold]

Hmm, notice how none of them picked Philly, Washington, or Detroit? If you have a cast of 8 people, you'd think every team would be picked at least once.

I don't see how they ignore the Wings unless they think it will be a Donnybrook, which is possible I suppose.