The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T | Apr. 11/12 | Los Angeles Vs. Vancouver | Game 1 | 7:30 P T | C B C

-Vintage Canuck-

i think teh both of you are right to a degree. We had trouble scoring for some time anyways. But getting all those penalties held us back even worse than before.

I hope they wake up. I hope this is just a Presidents Trophy Withdraw of some sort.

I don't think so, he's seemingly saying that we have no trouble scoring, and tonight is isolated because we spent most of the game in the box.. I'm trying to say it's been a bit longer then that.

He's also illustrating to us that huffing paint is bad for you, and creates issues with your ability to articulate your thoughts.

I don't think so, he's seemingly saying that we have no trouble scoring, and tonight is isolated because we spent most of the game in the box.. I'm trying to say it's been a bit longer then that.

He's also illustrating to us that huffing paint is bad for you, and creates issues with your ability to articulate your thoughts.

Ok, guys. you both aren't wrong on your issues.

We had trouble scoring, for a long time now. Its just all these penalties dug a bigger hole than before. If no abundance of penalties, more even strength. Therefore, even if we don't score a lot of goals, we don't give LA all those chances. Its a chain of events.

I guess my issue is, what happened?

Exactly. Snolan seems like he wants to discuss Van's scoring record the last few months for some reason, regardless of whether anyone else brings it up. We get your point Snolan, and we don't care. Van spends alot less time in the box in game 2, they'll make this series much easier on themselves and score more goals. Not a difficult concept to understand, unless you're obsessed with discussing scoring since March.

Ok, guys. you both aren't wrong on your issues.

We had trouble scoring, for a long time now. Its just all these penalties dug a bigger hole than before. If no abundance of penalties, more even strength. Therefore, even if we don't score a lot of goals, we don't give LA all those chances. Its a chain of events.

I guess my issue is, what happened?

Right, Bowness said exactly that at 2nd intermission, anyone can see that was the problem. First clue, you take back to back delay of game penalties for over the boards. 2nd clue, you take a 5 min major and game misconduct in your own zone. My goldfish can figure this one out.

Archived