The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

When The Flames And Oilers Won Their First President's Trophy.....and Other Facts.

MoneypuckOverlord

READING ALL YOUR RESPONSES, I WOULD OF GUESSED YOU ALL HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN A CELL TOGETHER FOR THE PAST YEAR. NOTHING BUT WHINING AND BITCHING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS. TAKE IT EASY PEOPLE, THE BEST TIME OF YEAR IS ABOUT TO START. SERIOUSLY.

The Red Wings won back-to-back President's Trophies in 2003-2004 & 2005-2006. In 2005-2006 they were ousted in the 1st round against an Oiler's team with a hot goaltender. The Oilers barely squeaked into the playoffs that year and rode Roloson to the Finals. I must say that looks a little like the Kings & Jonathan Quick this year and this year we don't have Samuelsson to go beast mode on Quick...

The Red Wings won back-to-back President's Trophies in 2003-2004 & 2005-2006. In 2005-2006 they were ousted in the 1st round against an Oiler's team with a hot goaltender. The Oilers barely squeaked into the playoffs that year and rode Roloson to the Finals. I must say that looks a little like the Kings & Jonathan Quick this year and this year we don't have Samuelsson to go beast mode on Quick...

Archived