Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mb1

Good And Healthy Places To Eat Before The Game?

44 posts in this topic

I will be attending game 1 on Wednesday and like everybody else(i think), I'm trying to watch my weight and watch what I eat, gotta lose the pounds hahaha...any good and healthy places to eat out at before heading to Rogers arena? Thanks

Um if japadog serves weiners: not healthy full of sodium and fat and lord knows what else! Though ive heard japadog is very popular and franchis is expanding so no offense to previous poster.

best thing to eat if watching weight is lean protein and veggies so grilled chicken salad for

you served anywhere!

Go to shark club its across st and free on playoff game day for ticketholders great canucks atmosphere!

Mcdonalds...followed by DQ for dessert...have a few shots while your @ it..

There's this little restaurant at the bottom of the stairs right outside the Stadium skytrain station. I think they serve Greek food.

Rice, Lamb/Chicken kabobs, salads, I prefer greek, Iced Tea, Sprite, 7up and all the others.

I will be attending game 1 on Wednesday and like everybody else(i think), I'm trying to watch my weight and watch what I eat, gotta lose the pounds hahaha...any good and healthy places to eat out at before heading to Rogers arena? Thanks

Mcdonalds...followed by DQ for dessert...have a few shots while your @ it..

Burger, fries and an ice cold brewskie. Your at the game, your allowed to cheat the diet. Sit back and relax.

Falafel Maison... Robson & Richards.

Go for the schwarma plate.

McDonald's

Get Filet o' Fish

Salad

Diet Coke

You're set.

If you want to lose weight, simply make sure you control the number of calories you take in (it doesn't matter if you're eating junk or not). Calories you eat has to be less than what your body burns off/uses or you will never lose weight - no matter how good your diet is. In addition, exercise/improved metabolism will help this in the long run.

As for eating healthy, eat a balanced diet of all the amino acids, fibre, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbs, fats, antioxidants, and avoid toxins, high levels of salt and fat, cholesterol, processed foods, etc. But this healthy diet won't let you lose weight by itself, this is simply to have a healthier diet/body. Again, exercise and controlling calories (OUT Calories > IN Calories = Weight Loss).

Get a chicken burger and a salad! Always eat carbs with protein!

McDonald's

Get Filet o' Fish

Salad

Diet Coke

You're set.