Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rizzuto&hatoum

David Booth Vs Mike Richards

42 posts in this topic

Haha, would be cool to see, but realistically, yr only one who I see destroying Richards is boom boom Bieksa :)

I'd imagine we'll see Bieksa and Richards have a go at some point

Not a Richards Fan, but I can say that Richards will not get his team past the first round.

The best way to get back at them all! Is putting puck into net!!!!

Richards did not appear to leave his feet when he hit Booth. The fact that Booth was looking the other way brings some responsibility on him. What is particularly disgusting about that incident was the non-reaction by Booth's teammates. The whole works would be gone from my bench.

i wanna see.. Samul Paulson, Kesler and Henrik - stand up against penguins 3 best centers- LETS SEE IF zACK CAN BE MOVED SLIGHTY SO HE CAN DISH OUT MORE dAMAGE.. too.. haha- Go Canucks Go !!

"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Colossians 3:13"

The lesson here is, forgive and do not seek revenge against those who have sinned against you. Send Kevin Bieksa instead, I heard he has a devastating Superman punch.

"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Colossians 3:13"

The lesson here is, forgive and do not seek revenge against those who have sinned against you. Send Kevin Bieksa instead, I heard he has a devastating Superman punch.

He doesn't have to. Kassian and Lapierre will take care of him.

Juice usually drops the gloves with him.

Ryan Kesler is going to make Mike Richards life a living hell. Can't wait to see Booth and Kesler go to war. I guarantee seeing Richards on the other side of the ice is going to fire up Booth even more. Kesler will be flying out there.

Did you really just quote the bible?

That must have been the worst fight in the history of the NHL...

Booth should be motivated i think - first time in the show and against Richard - if that don't get you pumped then . . . .

Booth will get back at Richards by helping the Canucks destroy the Kings in Round 1.