The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brian Burke Cheered For Boston To Win The Cup Last Season

ROGER

Burke is a clown. I like to point out he again has to cheer for some one other than his Leafs this play offs because they're not in the play offs. Burke is a big baby. He's ruined the Leafs with his ego and bombastic statements and poor moves of personal.

He can cheer for whom ever he wants. I'll also point out that we've not heard much from him after the trade dead line and after the lowly Leafs flopped and missed the play offs. Isn't that truly amazing? Brian Burke with nothing to say. Brian Burke hiding? Not for long I bet. He'll interrupt a perfectly good play off game some where along the line and come up with some blabbing putting his mug in the lime light.

So he can cheer for what ever team he wants, he's not taking responsibility for ruining the Leafs. I for one love it. The Leafs and Burke all in one pathetic package.

Yes. Facepalm because I don't think as highly about Crosby as you do? I never put Ferrari's down. Just commented on the familiar high engine note most Ferraris are known for. Pretty much all supercars can be described as fragile. lol

He doesn't like Mike Gillis, plain and simple.

He failed to poach the Sedins to Toronto.

He is old school.

He feels about the Canucks as we do about Ehrhoff and Hodgson. Good riddance.

I highly doubt he started out pulling for Vancouver - I think he is full of it - he is playing the Canadian card for politiical purposes only.

Why would a current GM of an NHL club be consulted regarding a suspension - he is an interested party, not an independent third party - the NHL has a very weak sense of process.

Archived