The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Playoff Car (And Other Shenanigans)

Magikal

So I have a nice little blue car that I am going to turn into a playoff car for this year and I am looking for ideas and suggestions of how to jazz it up.

Currently its just plain blue.....luckily it's already Canucks blue.

Keep in mind I still have to be legally allowed to drive the car and need to do so safely ( i.e. nothing that covers my lines of sight) :P

Also if anyone has pictures of old playoff cars from the past, post them up so we can look for more ideas

Cheers All!

if you don't want to paint head down to a print shop (there's lots around Granville Island) and see if you can get some green/white stripes or canucks logos printed on large format vinyl stickers.

Vinyl stickers are weather resistant and will peel off with soap,water and elbow grease after the playoffs are done.

Step 1) Acquire a life size Brad Marchand doll.

Step 2) Ensure head is securely fastened under hood, with rest of body fastened to grille.

Step 3) Enjoy the accolades of a province wherever you should go.

These are for the wrong team, of course, but this is a car we saw on the roadside on our 2004 trip to Newfoundland. They've probably got rid of it now, after all the embarrassment of missing the playoffs these past few years. :D

TOMLcar2.jpg

TOMLcar1.jpg

These are for the wrong team, of course, but this is a car we saw on the roadside on our 2004 trip to Newfoundland. They've probably got rid of it now, after all the embarrassment of missing the playoffs these past few years. :D

TOMLcar2.jpg

TOMLcar1.jpg

Like others said, large removable decals, remember seing a car with a huge Luongo head on the doors before ... what about those lights you attach 'under' your car in green , also there are small battery operated xmas type lights I've seen those in cars before, maybe MIchaels .... large inflatable whale attached to roof , large flag attached to hockey stick, cheering 'pom poms' in green and blue attached also paint like used for window art can do all kinds of designs , even players names on car that'll wash off

Archived