The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lineups At Practice

Easton76

The Sedins are not getting split up. They're way better together than they are apart. And they've had some pretty good success against the Kings in the past couple of seasons.

Lets just hope that now that Hank is rolling, it will spark Daniel to be better. Kind of like when Danny went down a couple seasons ago and Hank ripped it up, and then he came back and both of them went on a tear.

The Sedins are not getting split up. They're way better together than they are apart. And they've had some pretty good success against the Kings in the past couple of seasons.

Lets just hope that now that Hank is rolling, it will spark Daniel to be better. Kind of like when Danny went down a couple seasons ago and Hank ripped it up, and then he came back and both of them went on a tear.

Yea, I see Edler-Bieksa pretty much being on par with Edler-Ehrhoff. Now we have a legitmate stay-at-home shutdown top pairing with Hamhuis-Tanev though.

And if we can get Ballard-Salo together on the bottom pairing, that's a pretty strong 1-6 core.

Yea, I see Edler-Bieksa pretty much being on par with Edler-Ehrhoff. Now we have a legitmate stay-at-home shutdown top pairing with Hamhuis-Tanev though.

And if we can get Ballard-Salo together on the bottom pairing, that's a pretty strong 1-6 core.

burrows, H.sedin, raymond

booth, kesler, D.sedin

higgins, pahlsson, hansen

malholtra, lapierre, bitz

hamhuis, edler

Ballard, tanev

salo, bieksa

I dislike Ramond on any line, but he is useful for PK

Ballard, PLEASE hurry up and come back to the line-up. You can't go wrong with having one of the best skaters in the NHL, instead of a guy like Aaron Rome.

However, it is nice to see Tanev get the promotion... this is huge for his development and I am very excited for him! He's been playing great thus far.

Edlers going to up his physical game in the playoffs like he always does and I'm sure Bieksa will too, so that will be a very physical pair thats good offensively, and we have Hamhuis and Tanev as the shut down pair, so it should work alright hopefully.

Archived