The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why I Really Didn't Want To See A Van / La Series

Slegr

Think about how mad the Oilers must be at us for Sat. I really hate to say it but we missed out on 3 calls that could have gotten us about 2 minutes each. And when Ryane Clowe played the puck from the bench in an LA game NOTHING happen to him. I really don't think any of the refs are paying attention. It has nothing to do with the team!

Think about how mad the Oilers must be at us for Sat. I really hate to say it but we missed out on 3 calls that could have gotten us about 2 minutes each. And when Ryane Clowe played the puck from the bench in an LA game NOTHING happen to him. I really don't think any of the refs are paying attention. It has nothing to do with the team!

It's pretty sad how some members on here think they made the right call.

LA is a big market American team, with no Stanley Cups. At the start of the season I predicted them to win it all because of that. There will be more controversy without a doubt. The league is a joke, especially for letting someone that's bias call the shots in Murphy.

Two 5-on-3s, and a full five minute penalty. Twenty-seven penalty minutes handed to Canucks. Game 1.

And Bitz? Don't expect to see him allowed back in action any time soon.

... why I really didn't want to see a Van / LA series.

The kings are much different this time around. Mike Richards is an awesome player, you win with Richards and Dustin brown, they have solid 2 lines. We were out coached today, the d lines aren't working. Salo is too slow to play with Rome. They remind me of the bruins....

Archived