Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pushfrog7

Round 1 Pump-Up Videos Thread

28 posts in this topic

My second video of the day, this time focused on Round 1 against the Kings. Song is "After the Fall" by Two Steps from Hell. Hope you enjoy!

ps. If you're interested, I also posted another video earlier. It's a general playoffs video featuring "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele:

I'd rather see pump-up threads than Raymond/Luongo/Bieksa non-issue threads. Plus, if they spent a fair amount of time on it, it deserves it's own thread.

I didn't make this, but thought it was a great video!

I didn't make this, but thought it was a great video!

That was intentional =). There wasn't a lot of vs. LA clips so I changed the mood of the video with the city shots. My other video has shots of hockey a plenty though!

The video wasn't that great, I apologize if I come off as rude but that is my honest opinion.

Song was crap, the fight was broken up into 4 different parts, and the footage of Vancouver was randomly all over the place. Really the video did not pump me up at all.

Pump-up video?

Not with that song

That is definitely one of the best ones I've seen!

Very well done sir!

I loved this one from last year. In retrospect it's even more suited to the songs lyrics.

I'm looking forward to cbc's intro's too.

Finally, all the Pump-up videos in one spot! Awesome! :D

PS - Hi everyone! Longtime lurker here, just had to join to share this awesome video with you guys.

GO CANUCKS GO!

PPS - It's been shared already, no need for me to share it. :P

I hope no one has posted this yet, A friend of a friend made this video. He has a knack for making some great Pump-Up Videos, been doing it since last year.

PS - Hi everyone! Longtime lurker here, just had to join to share this awesome video with you guys.

GO CANUCKS GO!