The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Separating The Sedins? A Legitimate Back-Up Plan.

culee

I've always believed that the twins should always be together and it is madness to split them up,

but since the first line (Hank with Bur and Lappy) is really effective and the second line is not, I wonder if we can try putting Daniel there.

This way we won't mess up what the first line got going and at the same time, we might activate Kesler's beast mode.

man, cdc would have like a dozen members if that were the case!

i think if were up 2-3 games its worth a shot. esp if 2nd line is struggling. i wonder if daniel wil jump right back in to top mins though, itll be interesting where he plays his first game back.

there may be another thread but that won't stop me from posting on this one either.

it is a great idea to do but should it be done for the playoffs?? Danny playing with Kes & Booth might not be a bad idea because even though Danny is a great shooter, he is also ten times better at passing than Kes & Booth. He would be a pretty great complement for them in helping set up plays. Playing them only on PP's would keep the Sedinery at its peak & give opponents fits as they can only focus on defending them together while down a man.

Probably won't happen though.

Archived