The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toronto Sun Article

CanucksFanMike

terrible articles , so colored it's hard to read without being offensive

I would like to point out, it's not very Canadian to suck at hockey. We like to go for the gold for hockey every year. In that view, Canucks are very Canadian , doing our best , unselfish hockey to get to the top

Man, Toronto Sun will hold a live chat on how and why they hate the Canucks!! Talking about stupidity at its finest. ::D::D

=========================================================

Join NHL writers Hosea Cheung and Ken Wiebe as they chat live Wednesday about the league's most hated team, the Vancouver Canucks.

Check in here at 3 p.m. EDT/12 p.m. PDT to let us know what you think about the team.

I like this one "What's more compelling than Roberto Luongo walking a psychological tightrope above GM Place, with his own fans ready to heckle at the first sign of trouble?" umm i seem to recall a recent hockey games that fans were chanting "Lets go Blue Jays" Seriously please just stop writing and go golfing you could use the exercise.

Guys, I know this may be difficult to understand for you who are oblivious to the rest of the league, but you know how we hate Dave Bolland?

That is how the rest of the league sees Alex Burrows.

We are the most hated team, and I personally love it. Every article I see about it makes me happier and happier, and I was ecstatic when Gillis re-signed Lapierre, because I know it will fuel the rest of the leagues hatred.

Guys, I know this may be difficult to understand for you who are oblivious to the rest of the league, but you know how we hate Dave Bolland?

That is how the rest of the league sees Alex Burrows.

We are the most hated team, and I personally love it. Every article I see about it makes me happier and happier, and I was ecstatic when Gillis re-signed Lapierre, because I know it will fuel the rest of the leagues hatred.

Archived