The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toronto Sun Article

CanucksFanMike

This is Vancouver's team first and foremost. If the rest of Canada wants to be a part of this magical run in 2012, then I welcome them with open arms. I'm also rooting for the Sens to do well and would love it if both Canadian teams faceoff in the Stanley Cup Finals.

All the hate means nothing to me, as I can guarantee one thing, they wish they were in our shoes and are legit contenders to win it all. People say things when their own teams are struggling and only to say the exact opposite when their on top of the world.

These articles are some of the worst written pieces of journalism that I have ever read. Emotions clearly got the better of them and it screams jealousy.

It's funny how a handful of sport writers make it sound extremely harsh. Apparently over 70% of Non CAnuck fans in Canada was cheeting for VAncouver. Over 80% of Flames OIlers fans cheering for VAncouver Over 70% of Leafs fans, over 93% of Senators fans and 51% of Habs. Don't let stuff like this get to you. It's all good. It's all for being the best team in the NHL. I see in 5 years, teams around the leauge will be slamming Edmonton for purposly sucking in order to get those 1st picks.

Canucks fan in his 2nd playoff run in toronto here and me personally.. I LOVE THIS i am goin to work on the subway tomorrow mornin with my canucks jersey on and hat on as well. i would love to see a puke leafs fan come and talk crap about my team as hes probably wearing a blue jays or leafs hat on ...this city is a joke at times lol

:picard:

Some of you guys need to grow a thicker skin. This isn't our first rodeo. You'd think at this point we would have learned to dismiss the nonsense that is written specifically to provoke a reaction (i.e. trolling).

Canucks fans are easy targets, and posting this crap here and getting all riled just makes it worse.

It's a vicious cycle - They write the articles, fans react, then that reaction feeds their next story. STOP GIVING THESE IDIOTS AMMO.

This is going to be a long run. There will be plenty more of these cheesy articles popping up along the way. Learn to ignore it or your just going to make it worse.

Archived