The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toronto Sun Article

CanucksFanMike

People in these forums need to develop thicker skins, and not be so sensative. How do some of you cope with life on a daily basis, when you take offense to inflammatory articles obviously written for a specific audience?

You know, I think that many of you fans probably would not last a week in Luongo's shoes.

This is perfect. This isn't supposed to be 'Canadas Team', that lame bs CBC comes up with to keep people interested (ratings) once the Leafs/Flames/Oilers/Habs miss the playoff again. This is Vancouver's team....honestly, shouldn't matter to anyone that a couple no name editors out east aren't fans.

Leafs fans argument: Look at all the Cups we won, Vancouver has never won one. WRONG. The Vancouver Millionaires were the first team to win the trophy when it stopped being a challenge cup, and became an elite championship where ALL major North American teams were allowed to compete for.

Pre expansion cups, mean as much as our first cup. In fact when the Millionaires won it, 16 pro teams were eligible to compete in two different leagues for it. Those odds are a lot harder than 1-6.

People in these forums need to develop thicker skins, and not be so sensative. How do some of you cope with life on a daily basis, when you take offense to inflammatory articles obviously written for a specific audience?

You know, I think that many of you fans probably

would not last a week in Luongo's shoes.

What a joke. I live in T.O. and the sun is a garbage paper anyway. They just recently re-added a sunshine girl to the second page as well to accompany the one on the second last. Two sunshine girls in one paper sounds grand, but that's the only reason why I would even pick it up. The reading material is a total waste of time, and its poorly written. The Toronto Star is a much better paper IMO. I take this article with a grain of salt. These jealous buffoons have nothing better to say. "I know lets bad mouth this years, and last years best Canadian team because Um, um, um, we have nothing else negative to say about the Toronto maple laffs." Idiots...

I feel sorry for them. Nobody likes to sit idly in their office with nothing to do, and with their respective teams failing to make the playoffs, they have to desperately find something to write about it.

Hm... on second thought, no, I don't feel sorry for them, they're just whiners because their team has failed yet again.

Once again sports writers proving the words "sports" and "writers" are rarely seen together. What the hell is a "granola tavern"? And if they're so terrible why are all the examples of bad Canucks at least twelve months old. And if it's bad to have warm weather than 85% of the teams should be written out of the cup. Sun Media continues to reach new lows in stupid.

Archived