Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

A Message To Roberto Luongo

Nothing would make me happier than to see Luo raise the cup. Let the games begin. Five flags blowing from my ride and the beard is startin.

Do not do the bellyflop dead fish style of tending goal!!! Remember who's on the bench....or you will be that guy!!! Above all else- shut up and stop the dam puck!!! Cone of silence towards all media!!

Gave me goosebumps..

The amount of critiscim Luongo takes.. Ignore them and win it for us Luongo, I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly one of the best videos i've seen in a while, some serious tingle inducing stuff there

and ya'll remember, IF YOU SEE LUONGO RUNNING ALONG THE SEAWALL, DO NOT DISTURB HIM!!! mind your own businisshh :P

Amazing video of Luongo. I just hope people can remember this if Lou lets in a bad goal or two. BELIEVE.

Looks like he got the message last night...unfortunately it looks like you might have to make one of these vids for each of the other players.

I was also really impressed with Luongo`s reaction and attitude in the interview after the game. He has really grown and I believe he is ready to win.