The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Female Canucks Fans - Canucks Heels For Game Days. Male Fans Welcome To Post Your Opinion

Lais0379

Omg, I have found the perfect shoes to wear on game days! I see that the majority of the fans here are male so this is for the DIE HARD female Canucks fans like myself. I found these sexy heels at this shoe store in Yaletown AND they are soooo comfy!!!

Sharing is caring and I loooove these shoes. They totally match my Canucks jersey!!!! And I've been on the search for awhile. So excited! I am going to wear them when I go to the games (if I'm lucky enough to go to a few of them). But I will def wear them if I go out to a sports bar.

Men, your opinion on these? Since you'll be seeing them. Would you even notice?

post-90845-0-09677900-1334105101_thumb.p

post-90845-0-09677900-1334105101_thumb.p

As a girl I don't like peep toe heels, and they don't really match that much in the picture. You could just wear blue or green heels and it'd match enough..

Plus I'd hate to wear heels on game days, when I'd rather be lounging around in something comfortable. I'll just stick with my Canucks-ed up nails right now.

As a guy I probably wouldn't notice tbh.. If I did I'd comment though.

Last year I saw a girl with Canucks emblems on each of her finger nails and she said she wasn't going to trim them until we got knocked from the playoffs the same way guys do with beards. Seemed like a cool idea.

Guest BuckFoston

As long as you are not tumbling down the isles in them, I may notice. It's not at all sexy when a woman can't walk in her heels and just waddles around awkwardly. If you work it, and I recognize them, I'll give you a whistle.

As a girl I don't like peep toe heels, and they don't really match that much in the picture. You could just wear blue or green heels and it'd match enough..

Plus I'd hate to wear heels on game days, when I'd rather be lounging around in something comfortable. I'll just stick with my Canucks-ed up nails right now.

those are nice! like the style, however if youre wearing a jersey they might even be too much. going for a simple solid colour might look good as well :) however, thats just my opinion! if this is whats comfortable and appealing to you, then you should definitely wear them!

They are cute shoes but I personally wouldn't wear them... only because I'd rather focus on the game then how much my feet hurt but if you are more durable in heels I say why not? Show your support however you want! GO CANUCKS!

Those are so cute, I love! But I need comfy shoes during playoffs lol. I have peep toes like those but they're blue, but I would think its uncomfortable to be in heels esp when they score and I jump up, plus I'm already too tall. Instead I have green jeggings, the perfect Canuck green!

Those are so cute, I love! But I need comfy shoes during playoffs lol. I have peep toes like those but they're blue, but I would think its uncomfortable to be in heels esp when they score and I jump up, plus I'm already too tall. Instead I have green jeggings, the perfect Canuck green!

Archived