Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lais0379

Female Canucks Fans - Canucks Heels For Game Days. Male Fans Welcome To Post Your Opinion

57 posts in this topic

During the playoffs, I don't think too many guys are gonna notice. I wouldn't notice, I would just notice a Canucks jersey.

As a guy I probably wouldn't notice tbh.. If I did I'd comment though.

Last year I saw a girl with Canucks emblems on each of her finger nails and she said she wasn't going to trim them until we got knocked from the playoffs the same way guys do with beards. Seemed like a cool idea.

As long as you are not tumbling down the isles in them, I may notice. It's not at all sexy when a woman can't walk in her heels and just waddles around awkwardly. If you work it, and I recognize them, I'll give you a whistle.

As a girl I don't like peep toe heels, and they don't really match that much in the picture. You could just wear blue or green heels and it'd match enough..

Plus I'd hate to wear heels on game days, when I'd rather be lounging around in something comfortable. I'll just stick with my Canucks-ed up nails right now.

Yup, I've got the nails done too!

No offense to the OP - but I wouldn't wear those. Only because I'm the type of person that will jump/leap out of their chair when a goal is scored. In heels, chances are I would break an ankle pretty quick :P

Yes...yes...yes...a nice pump is always a great way to celebrate a team on to victory, also the colour is perfect...'CBS CARES'.

Personally I wouldn't wear them because they're not my thing and they seem a little dangerous to wear to a game, but if high heels are your thing, enjoy.

However you show your support, Go, Canucks, Go!

those are nice! like the style, however if youre wearing a jersey they might even be too much. going for a simple solid colour might look good as well :) however, thats just my opinion! if this is whats comfortable and appealing to you, then you should definitely wear them!

They are cute shoes but I personally wouldn't wear them... only because I'd rather focus on the game then how much my feet hurt but if you are more durable in heels I say why not? Show your support however you want! GO CANUCKS!

Those are so cute, I love! But I need comfy shoes during playoffs lol. I have peep toes like those but they're blue, but I would think its uncomfortable to be in heels esp when they score and I jump up, plus I'm already too tall. Instead I have green jeggings, the perfect Canuck green!

Those are so cute, I love! But I need comfy shoes during playoffs lol. I have peep toes like those but they're blue, but I would think its uncomfortable to be in heels esp when they score and I jump up, plus I'm already too tall. Instead I have green jeggings, the perfect Canuck green!