The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cup Finals Tickets

ben_white

Hey there,

So I live in New Zealand but am a Canucks fan...when (fingers crossed) they make the finals I want to come over to Vancouver to try and see a game or two. How hard are single seat tickets to come across by the time what's left is released? Any idea on what they would generally cost?

Cheers,

Ben

Last year, I bought 2 Game 7 Upper Bowl tix from a scalper (5 min into the game) for $3800...blah...

They won't be cheap if u don't get them from Ticketmaster...

Hey there,

So I live in New Zealand but am a Canucks fan...when (fingers crossed) they make the finals I want to come over to Vancouver to try and see a game or two. How hard are single seat tickets to come across by the time what's left is released? Any idea on what they would generally cost?

Cheers,

Ben

I actually went to an ATM machine beside the Arena, & withdrew the $$$.

I was considering waiting, but didn't do so for 2 reasons:

1. Despite the ridiculous prices, the tickets were all going...the # of scalpers was dropping pretty rapidly.

2. I figured that if I was going to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, I wouldn't want to pay a crazy price AND miss the first period of it...

In hindsight, of course I look like an idiot...but, who saw what happened coming, right?

you took that much cash with you ? wow..

could've waited another 10 mins and you would've got them for half that maybe even 3rd of the price you paid lol

Archived