The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where To Watch The Playoffs In Hk?

custardbun

Does anyone have any good recommendations for watching the Canucks in Hong Kong or Shanghai? A few years back the Keg in LKF was always a good time. However the old manager, Warren, is now running a new place that caters to F1 racing. It's alright. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sideways tells me that the only place you will be able to see ALL the Canucks is there...

ASN have useless coverage this year, so all those ASN bars won't have many games. Thankfully Sideways does NOT rely on ASN.

Only games 1 & 4 available with ASN, so it's off to Sideways I go!

the channel ASN is very important to seeing games in hk and shanghai bars. look on their schedule to see what games are on before you head to a bar. If not many games on ASN I would buy gamecenter and either watch it on your computer or go to an internet cafe.

Best place to watch a game in Shanghai is big bamboo in Jing an. Remember games will be on at 1130 am live or replays around 8 pm.

Bruce from Vancouver has a bar called Wings in Puxi side of river and will show games as well.

If you are in Pudong side of river there is also a BIg Bamboo there.

Sideways tells me that the only place you will be able to see ALL the Canucks is there...

ASN have useless coverage this year, so all those ASN bars won't have many games. Thankfully Sideways does NOT rely on ASN.

Only games 1 & 4 available with ASN, so it's off to Sideways I go!

WOW! even better!

I just found out that cbc lets you watch on demand which is perfect. since hong kong is 15hrs difference from vancouver the game would be at 10am.. and this is on demand so you can just watch it later.. when you want. or you go to my my previous post watch live..

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...ckey/nhl/video/

you have to go to the on demand option on the right

• 9 months later...

just buy nhl gamecenter and you can watch all the games on your computer. Its only 50 bucks this year. Wanting to see games in a pub requires watching replays of the game as the real times play in the mornings in hk. If you find a pub that has asn sports channel there will be replays but not many canuck games in their schedule.

gamecenter by far is the best way to go.

Archived