The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Is Your Mind Today? Work, Home, Hockey?

Odjickwillkillyou

It is 10:55 a.m. here in Texas and I have been at work since 6:30 a.m.  I have done a few small things, but for the most part all I am doing is streaming TEAM 1040 and cruising around CDC.  Every once in awhile I check FB on my phone to see what my King's friends are chirping, but as always I have a retort. I told my boss that I will be mostly useless for the next 3 months to which he replied, "what else is new." He was joking of course. Or was he? Anyhoo, I am curious to see what your level of excitement, anticipation or general mindset is for tonight's game and where all of this is taking place. School? Work? Home? Jail? Hopefully not jail unless it really is like Trailer Park Boys up there when you go. LOL.

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY.

Although I'm actually going to do some work and not think about it for awhile. I remember last year I almost jumped out the window at work. I was just too excited.

LOL at I will be useless for 3 months.

You already are !!!! :lol:

I have three exams next week. Two on Tuesday, and 1 on Thursday. I have been trying to start studying for all three courses since yesterday, but I still havnt :P I was about to start NOW but as you can see, Im lurking on cdc again :P But, yeah. Instead of studying, I keep watching videos of last years run, shedding a few tears, checking on danny's status or any news updates, nhl.com, canucks.com...lol

ok, im going to study now :P Try...

I have three exams next week. Two on Tuesday, and 1 on Thursday. I have been trying to start studying for all three courses since yesterday, but I still havnt :P I was about to start NOW but as you can see, Im lurking on cdc again :P But, yeah. Instead of studying, I keep watching videos of last years run, shedding a few tears, checking on danny's status or any news updates, nhl.com, canucks.com...lol

ok, im going to study now :P Try...

Archived