Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

giXXer

Re Canucks Flags On The Cars:

37 posts in this topic

How many car flags do u guys have on your car? Some people I've seen have 5-6 flags, (caugh *surrey*) now that's just pathetic, what you guys think the appropriate number of flags should be on the car? My opinion 2.

1-4 depending on the vehicle. :P

0 On sports cars.

You know what's pathetic, calling out a whole city because one fan is very passionate about the team. Loosen up a bit man. Canucks fans shouldn't be turning against each other based on levels of passion.

I've got 8!

3 per window. 1 antenna. 1 big one on the back of my truck. Goodbye, gas mileage.

lol its a personal choice. If you want 8 or 2 flags on your car then be my guest. Just put as many or as little as you want

if i could, i'd put a giant flag on my van, but u know

The original poster just called out an entire city :picard::sadno:

The forums are pollutted with nonsense posts.

I live in Calgary AB unfortunately, i have put up 2 each year the last 4 years except for last. Last year I had 4 flags, they went 4 rounds, previous years i had 2 up and Canucks only went 2 rounds.

I have 2 up right now, one in which is the Western Conference Champions 2011 Flag, and a Johnny Canuck one. I still have 3 more i could put up, but they are all worn out after 3 months of driving last year,. Should i put up 2 more even if they are warped on the sides, and frayed.

You wouldn`t notice it unless you are parked or at a stop, but when driving you are fine.

Lemme knowÉ Only a couple more hours!!!!

I didn't call out the city, man I live in surrey myself!! I just seem to notice it more in surrey than any other city, Atleast I'm not calling people from surrey rioters like other threads, loosen your panties up a bit.

Last year I added another flag after each round. Started with 1, up to 4 in SCF

Yeah 1-4 sounds about right. I've got one on my SUV so far...thinking about adding another one.

I start with 1 and add 1 after each round that they win

...I really hope I get to add the 5th this time. ::D