April 15th = Henrik Sedin - Post #29

April 16th = Chris Tanev - Post #30

April 17th = Roberto Luongo - Post #30

April 18th = Ryan Kesler - Post #45

April 19th = Dan Hamhuis -

April 20th = Cory Schneider -

April 22nd = Chris Higgins -

April 24th = Daniel Sedin -

Um im kind of new here so it begs to be asked why does that matter? It seems this thread is only for the posters and its in GDT also but is that bad? Just seems a bit killjoy of you... No offence intended but just curious :)

It doesn't matter. We here on CDC have a few butt hurt individuals that will take any opportunity to piss on someone's parade. Also since the new update people's posts come up as doubles all the time.

If the guy is suggesting that there is already a thread on this, then now is as good a time as any to mention to you that we do indeed have a search

button which we recommend you use before making new threads/topics. It just helps to prevent flooding of the board with redundant stuff.

Welcome to CDC and ignore those that are butt hurt. (EDIT: Although I guess with over 200posts already the welcome is a bit late)

I messed up when I tried to edit my original post, by mistake I hit quote instead of edit so I basically posted it twice.

What I figure I'll do, is when I post the new poster daily in the thread, I'll edit the original post to list the date, player, and post # in the thread where the poster can be found. If anyone has any better idea's to make it better, feel free to let me know.

Archived