#121 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hello everyone

I am Shift-4. My Canuckaholicism still runs strong.............but this withdrawal stuff really sucks :(
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#122 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,275 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Hello everyone

I am Shift-4. My Canuckaholicism still runs strong.............but this withdrawal stuff really sucks :(

Hi Shift-4. I am Oldnews. I have given up resisting. This is the hard season. The goods are fewer and further between, so I search more and more for them. All this Luongo talk doesn't help.

#123 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

POPULAR

Hi my name is Vanfan73 and I am a Chronic Canuckaholic.....

It all started in 78' when I was just beginning to understand the world and the game that would shape my life forever. My early Canuck heroes were of course Gradin, Smyl, and Snepts. Then Rick Vaive and The " Tiger " showed up from Toronto and Darcy Rota from Atlanta, we became tougher and began to seriously battle in the division. Hockey was still so savage, bloody and gladiatorial something I dearly miss from the game today( call me a sadist lol )

Then magic struck in 82' . With the additions of Richard Brodeur, Hlinka and Lanz the previous season our beloved NUCKS had enough to get to the finals against the juggernaut that was the Islanders. Tiger had 341 PIMS he was bruising it out there. A guy no one remembers a Yugoslavian center Boldirev had 73 points for third on the team behind Gradin and Smyl . The run was epic but we really were out gunned. Mike Bossy and Trottier were God's on the ice and nothing could get by their crushing defense of Potvin and McEwan.

I remember running to the store during intermissions to get smokes and mix ( when minors could by anything lol) listening to songs like "Eye of the Tiger" and "Centerfold" blasting out of all the open balcony windows and doors waiting for the game to start up again. The timeless chants of KING RICHARD ! and NA NA NAAAAAA NA ! Na NA NAAAAA NAAA HEY HEeeeeeeey eh ' Good bye ! What memories :)

As the franchise grew and learned, the era of Linden and Bure solidified my love for this team like no others before them. The heart and will of Linden on the ice was what every teenager in Vancouver looked up to. While the pure light speed and unmatched skill at the time of Bure was the stuff dreams were made of. This team has had so many great players that I will never forget . Mogilny, Naslund, Maclean, Bertuzzi,Tanti, Lidster and all the rest of'em (except Cloutier seriously ) these are the reasons why I am a Canuckaholic.

NUCKS 4 LIFE !

Who can forget the Bure Bure song ! starts around 2:40 min mark ! priceless !

Edited by vanfan73, 07 June 2012 - 11:10 PM.

1987.jpg

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#124 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,236 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

I'm Ghostsof1915.
NEVER GIVE UP THE CANUCKS! YOU can't make me! Mouahahahahahahaha!

Hey! Who are you? No I will not step away from the keyboard!

Calgary Sucks! Raymond, Ballard, our 2nd rounder in 2012 and Luongo for Hedman and Connolly.....

Canucks Rule! Fin Save meeeeeeeeeee aksljhaslkfhgca8t.......
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#125 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 23,904 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

Great post, 73!

(I remember Boldirev) :)

Posted Image

#126 nuckin_futz

nuckin_futz

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

A guy no one remembers a Yugoslavian center Boldirev

I doubt many here even remember Yugoslavia.

#127 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

I doubt many here even remember Yugoslavia.

:lol: so true

#128 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Great post, 73!

(I remember Boldirev) :)

Man I seriously dated myself in this thread :bigblush: lol

1987.jpg

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#129 CoreyPerry

CoreyPerry

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:04 PM

im having canuck-ohol withdrawal symptoms
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to CanucksBen for Kassian sig

#130 VMR

VMR

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

Man I seriously dated myself in this thread :bigblush: lol

This just shows you are a true Canuckaholic to last this long with the team.
They are my team!
Go Canucks Go!

Posted Image
Thank you VC!!!!!

#131 MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

My name is MonkeyBusiness and I am a canuckaholic.

I just found this thread and wanted to say I love it! Great stories!
Posted Image
Sig pic by -Vintage Canuck- Thank You!!!!

Love the Canucks!

Keep Loungo in Vancouver :towel:
http://www.ipetition...o-in-vancouver/

#132 Biasbieksa

Biasbieksa

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

When im at house parties, i often drunkenly sneak off into a room with a tv, and will watch the full game, by myself.

#133 NuckFanLivingInCalgary:(

NuckFanLivingInCalgary:(

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

My name is Jamstyles.

And I am a Canuckaholic.

This thread is awesome and Shift's post started us off really well. I'm going to focus on one item rather than the full breadth and depth of my Canuckaholism:

At the beginning of 1992, my family decided we would head for "greener pastures" (economy-wise at the time) and make the move to Calgary during the upcoming summer. What? You mean the land of kicked-in goals and denied dreams? Cuts like a knife mom & dad, cuts like a knife. The fact that I loved Lanny's primo mustache made me wonder if I'd slowly acquiesce to the rest as well. Oh, dread.

I needed a sign. Something to tell me all would be OK and give me the strength to bear what was to come. I REALLY wanted to continue to bleed black red yellow (blue green...), but at that age was scared and doubted my own strength, commitment, testicular fortitude. It had been a rough & tumble 11 years of being a fan (or at least as far back as I could remember in those 11 years), and I knew it wasn't going to get any easier in enemy territory.

March 1, 1992.

In my 11th year. Actually on the day of my friend's 11th birthday party. We were eating a Canucks-decorated cake. Watching it unfold before us on a HUGE tv screen. 1,2. 3,4,5. 11.

We all told him our team did it for his birthday. God forbid I ever stoop so low as to steal someone else's presents on their birthday, but in my heart I claimed this one for me.

It was my nugget, my first piece to wave in front of all the new kids and strangers and meanies and all those who would talk down to an 11-year old in Canucks sweats in a foreign unfriendly land but repping from the heart (via his Canucks sweats and his no-back-down responses to their chiding) the one team he loved. The one team he would love forever.

1994 hurt. Bure soothed. Messier hurt. Linden soothed. Goalie problems hurt. WCE soothed. Moore incident hurt. Sedins soothed.

All the hurt enhanced by being in Calgary and having to take it from all comers.

Numerous things in the last few years have soothed, excited, enhanced my Canuckaholism.

2011 Game 7 hurt.

And Oh man, it's been a tough 10 months being a Nucks fan in Calgary. But I don't want to say my hurt was more or less because of this. This was one for all of us. I wept with all my Canuckaholic brothers and sisters, Vancouver and worldwide.

I know my team - our team, our Canucks, we are all Canucks - will sooth me in numerous ways, but even if for some confounding reason they never did ever again....

I am still Jamstyles.

And I will forever be a Canuckaholic.

(Calgary - get ready to hate on my jersey and Canuckaholism for 2 months, I'm ready...)

Feel your pain...look at my name.
Go Canucks Go!!!

#134 tocnhockey

tocnhockey

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

When im at house parties, i often drunkenly sneak off into a room with a tv, and will watch the full game, by myself.

I would bet there is more than just you and I who do that....drunk or sober! :lol:

"He'll play, you know he'll play. He'll play on crutches."

linden_mclean1994.jpg

Kirk McLean and Trevor Linden -Game 6 1994 SC Finals

#135 VMR

VMR

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

My name is VMR and I am a canuckaholic.

I want the season to start now. I come CDC everyday just to get a taste of the nucks. Hurry up and start.
They are my team!
Go Canucks Go!

Posted Image
Thank you VC!!!!!

#136 supermanbieksa

supermanbieksa

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

My story, as i live in Sweden it was quite hard to choose a team to cheer for at a young age, all my hockey mates just wanted to wear the same number as Forsberg, Lidström, Sundin, Naslund and Alfredsson. This made it quite hard to just pick a team as no one was connected to a team or anything like that. This was when I was six years old.

Then i got my first Nhl-game, Nhl 98 for Pc. And my dad noticed that i always played with the canucks. and i remember calling them "the team with a shark with fire on its butt". So for christmas he went to buy a canucks jersey for me. A white orca jersey, our home jersey at the moment, with no name on the back. That was when i started to catch an serious intrest for the nucks. Later on that year my coach went to vancouver to go to a game, and as he knew i was sort of a canuck fan (atleast i proclaimed I was), he got me a canuck puck signed by Ohlund, and i was thrilled about it!

After that i went on the canucks site everyday to watch the highlights, trying to learn as much as possible about the team. As i was only like ten years old back then i couldn't stay up to watch the games as almost all of them was at 4am. But as the years went and i continieud to just watch all the highlights and occasionally a full game, my dad thought it was time to get a the tv-channel that broadcasted all the Nhl-hockey.

I started watching more and more games and i was hooked, I started to record every canuck game so i could watch it on the weekends. But not until three seasons ago i started to stay up all night to watch all games possible, as long as i didn't have an important exam next day in school, so it wouldn't affect my studies too much.

And now it's more of a lifestyle than just watching games, i am SupermanBieksa and i am a Canuckaholic and i am proud of it!

Blue and Green til' the grave!

#137 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Junko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

I just wanted to say, I have read every single last word on this thread, and I have never felt more sure of the team and fans I have fallen behind to support in thick or thin since 2002.

Amazing thread, <<that doesn't even cut it.

9HRDQZn.gif

St. Louis Blues STHS GM small.png

Colorado Avalanche EHL GM small.png

#138 kj29

kj29

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

i am a canuckaholic and i never will remember when i became a canucks fan because when i was young all i did was hop on a my couch after dinner and watch people on ice with sticks and a black circular, not even a circular, sort of likie a circular-cylinder type black thing, glide on the sticks. i used to call the people on the ice 'fat' cuz they were huge with their hockey equipment on! :P

o5udj8.jpg

medium.jpg CDCFL medium.jpg CDCEHL

*Commissioner of CDCYHL*

#139 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hello, my name is Pekka Rinne and I am a Canuckaholic

For me, it all started in the WCE era.

Nazzy,B-Mo and Big Bert.
Jovo-cop - Ohly

Trent Klatt, Twin wonders, Matt Cooke, Harold Druken, Brad May, Brad Moran, Brandon Reid, Jason King, Andrew Cassels, Soapel, Ruutu, Auld, Cloutier, Bryan Allen, Artem Chubarov and Brashear.

Of course, who could forget Trevor Linden?

I'll start this by saying, Matt Cooke was my favorite player for his entire career in Vancouver, a little while after he left but when he started playing dirty I dropped him as my favorite.

As a kid in elementary school, I was always in bed by the time the 3rd period rolled around, I would sit up in bed listening to the radio and when they scored, there was one sound you could always count on in my house. Me, running down the hallway to watch the highlight on TV,I was always amazed watching the Canucks play.

I was close to tears in 04' against CGY in the playoffs when the Canucks were seconds away from elimination. But then I heard the call on the radio that I will surely remember for the rest of my life "There's a jersey been thrown off the ice now, the referee picks it up and the Canucks are able to move up the ice, Iginla fell down, Naslund carries it in on the left wing. goes wide on Leopold, Naslund cutting in front backhander stopped, COOKE SCORES! MATT COOKE! HE'S DONE IT AGAIN! COOKE TIES THE GAME WITH 5.7 SECONDS REMAINING IN GAME 7" "Who say's prayer does not work!? Of course prayer works!"

I just got chills watching the video over again making sure I got the right wording :lol:

I jumped out of bed,ran down the hall into my dads arms and we were shouting and yelling at the top of our lungs.

I then later cried when they were eliminated :(

Flash forward to Canucks - Dallas series.

I had moved from my homely town on the Charlottes over to Cold Lake AB with my Mom for a year.

I can't recall the series perfectly but I do remember Marty Turco's amazing comeback, posting back to back shutouts against our boys.

I can't say I remember the 4OT game winner because well, I fell asleep :P

I felt absolutely robbed when Bobby Lu raised his glove to signal there shouldve been a penalty and Niedermayer scored and ended our run, I absolutely hated the Ducks after that.

I'm going to skip most of the pain of back to back Hawk eliminations.

2010-2011

This was the year I officially felt I was a diehard Nuck-head.

40th anniversary jersey was announced and I thought it was incredible.

Actually you know what? I'll let this video do my explanation for being a die hard Canuckaholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN9D76oZSdY

2011-2012 season.

Tough for sure, felt like a boring season, from going from the Cup run to Regular season play was a drag, games were dull for me but then, the Boston game.
Oh that game was built by the hockey gods.

Then the trade deadline rolled around and Canucks were unusually quiet but I didn't mind it, I felt we were a strong enough team and then I heard the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxrmm-F4Tr8

But unlike a few dozen thousand fans, I moved on and welcomed Kassian with open arms.

Immediately I was a fan of his (He has the same first name) :P

I can't talk about this season anymore, all I can remember is the Cup Run.

Favorite moments in Canuckaholicism :

Cooke 5.7 Seconds left.
Burrows Game 7 Winner Against CHI
Burrows Game 4 Winner Against STL
Burrows Snaps The Wings Streak
LUC and RYP honoured
Linden had his jersey retired
Juice in 2OT against SJS (Shorty's call is by far better than Hughsons)
Torres Game Winner in GM 1 against Boston
Burrows Game Winner in GM 2 against Boston
Lappy Game Winner in GM against Boston
Cooke scores with 1.2 seconds left against MIN
Juice's late game heroics against COL (Diving save, goal)
Lappy taunting Bergeron with his finger
Every time we beat the Leafs
Kesler beast mode against NSH
Daniels goal between the legs against CGY

I have so much more memories but this game is my favorite by a landslide :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bxnG3aCDDU

This was my first ever Canuck game and I got to go to it while I was at a Student Voice conference, A shutout, A hatty and trophy presentations, what more could I have asked for from my first Canucks game?

I swear, I will never lose this addiction.

Edited by Pekka Rinne, 09 August 2012 - 08:26 PM.

105uyog.jpg

Thanks to KhalifaWiz for the incredible sig!

#140 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi, my name is BananaMash, and I'm a Canuckaholic.

I'm only eighteen, so I was just a baby during the '94 run, but there are photos of me in a little Canucks jumpsuit watching the games with my parents. So I guess I was born into a life of Canuckaholism.

My earliest memories are of watching when Messier first got here. I was afraid of him because I thought he had a funny head, so Markus Naslund quickly became my favorite as he was fast and had a good shot. Sami Salo was also one of my favorites.

I used to tape up all my sticks for street hockey and put 19 on the tape with my last name because I wanted to play just like Nazzy. When I was younger I used to work on my wrist shot all the time so that I could shoot like he could.

My first symptom of Canuckaholism was a rash of homerism when I decided that Brandon Reid would be the next great Canucks superstar and would be the next Markus Naslund. Poor young, confused, and delusional me. When Reid came around the second time I realized what a fool I was, as his hands were stone.

I experienced the excitement of when the Canucks landed Roberto Luongo, and the sadness that Big Bert was leaving even though we all know it was time for him to move on.

I remember when the Sedins never had a linemate. The mattress line, Anson Carter, Taylor Pyatt, Steve Bernier.

I remember Rob McVicars 3 minutes of ice time.

I've been a Canuckaholic for life, and I never plan to get sober. I love this team, and I probably wont ever stop cheering for Vancouver.

FWYIerW.png

#141 DW23

DW23

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:59 AM

Hello everyone, name's DW23 (initals of my real name)

I follow the Canucks since 2003, the year I was getting my English certificate at PLI. I am from Switzerland and still follow the Canucks. I may not know everything about Canucks history or every player but I consider myself a "hardcore" fan, I mean who'd get up and watch games on a weekday over here just to see the boys play?

proudest moment was in 2004 (or 2005) when I had tickets (I think vs. the Avs) for the last season game. The Canucks were still in the race for the playoffs when I boarded the plane. By the time I arrived in Van they lost the second last game (I think CGY) and were out of it. I anyway went to the last home game and GM Place was quiet....then some guy came on the jumbotron with a sign. It read "We Will Rise Again" and the whole place went nuts.

At that point I knew I will always be a Canucks fan.

I am DW23 and this team deserves a Cup!

sig courtesy of luongorox

#142 Wilbur

Wilbur

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hi, my name is Wilbur and I'm a Canuckoholic.

I remember, as a kid, my dad taping games for me on the radio so I could listen to them the next day. I also remember the agonizing wait between the monthly BCTV games (we are sooooooo spoiled now).

My fandom was cemented when the plucky Canucks almost eliminated a powerhouse Calgary team in '89. Tanti and Smyl in overtime, oh so close. I still think that winning goal was kicked in.

I remember scanning the hockey almanacs for players that played with the Canucks in order to create a spreadsheet for stats of players that played on the Canucks. I also remember finally being able to complete that spreadsheet all the way back to 1970-71 once the Hockey Encyclopedia came out. There I learned about players like Don Lever and Chris Oddleifson. I maintain that spreadsheet to today even though all the stats are easy to look up on the internet. I dutifully update the spreadsheet after every game (hey, some people count sheep to get to sleep...I count Henrik Sedin assists).

I remember being so despondent after the Canucks lost in '94 I couldn't get off the couch and change the channel. I believe there was a documentary on Afghanistan on CBC after their hockey coverage ended.

Favorites over the years would have to include: Tanti, Momesso, Ronning, H. Sedin, Ohlund, and McLean

#143 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hi, my name is Wilbur and I'm a Canuckoholic.

I remember, as a kid, my dad taping games for me on the radio so I could listen to them the next day. I also remember the agonizing wait between the monthly BCTV games (we are sooooooo spoiled now).

My fandom was cemented when the plucky Canucks almost eliminated a powerhouse Calgary team in '89. Tanti and Smyl in overtime, oh so close. I still think that winning goal was kicked in.

memories of Bernie Pascall :sick:

Damn rights that goal was kicked in................that is a Canuckaholic rallying cry "OTTO KICKED IT IN" ::D

#144 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,780 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I just wanted to say, I have read every single last word on this thread, and I have never felt more sure of the team and fans I have fallen behind to support in thick or thin since 2002.

Amazing thread, <<that doesn't even cut it.

So true .. this may be the best thread on CDC .. I come back to it and re-read some folks "admissions of addiction" just to re-assure myself that we are all Canucks in our heart, even if we sometimes get mean about it .. thanks again, Shifty, for starting it all .. :canucks:

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#145 Dr. Hockey

Dr. Hockey

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

SHIFT-4!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! You explained how I feel exactly and except for coming on in '82, that's my story as well.

Are you a professional blogger? (You should be)

Seriously, I thought I was the only one, and now I read this masterpiece and realize there are others, there are people who understand.
Almost brought tears to my eyes.
Seriously Shift-4, thank you!

I am Dr. Hockey, and I am a Canuckaholic!!!!

#146 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

SHIFT-4!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! You explained how I feel exactly and except for coming on in '82, that's my story as well.

Are you a professional blogger? (You should be)

Seriously, I thought I was the only one, and now I read this masterpiece and realize there are others, there are people who understand.
Almost brought tears to my eyes.
Seriously Shift-4, thank you!

I am Dr. Hockey, and I am a Canuckaholic!!!!

:blush: thanks :)

Nope, not a blogger

Just felt the urge to throw all that out there

Glad you joined in on the fun :)

#147 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,781 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

I'm Jagermeister, and I don't have a problem.
The judge just told me I had to attend these meetings.

Edited by Jagermeister, 10 August 2012 - 11:01 AM.

Posted Image

#148 Ugli Fruit

Ugli Fruit

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

Don't let this thread die

Formerly known as LordofBrussels

There we have it folks, we have literally blamed everyone for everything at this point

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#149 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

I'm Jagermeister, and I don't have a problem.
The judge just told me I had to attend these meetings.

Don't worry son............it's safe here ::D

#150 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

Posted Image

Oops....wrong group help thread. :blush:

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.