The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Weber Grabs Zetterberg's Head And Smashes It Into The Boards

Its not the worst thing I've seen on the ice, but how this is not deemed suspesion worthy is a crime. NHL is hopeless to let Weber get away with next to nothing for this. Just when I find a bit of hope that the NHL will properly officiate this year's playoffs after last year's debacle.. pft.. well there goes that hope.

This league needs a real shift.. the way its going now the NHL will be WWE calibre in less than 5 years. Just brutal.

WeberZetterberg.gif

Funny enough this was on the third line of results when searching for "turnbuckle gif" haha.

The thought process itself is really worse than how it played out. Zetterberg should almost have received the same fine for how badly he sold it. Weber's a strong guy, but there's not a lot of movement going on here.

WeberZetterberg.gif Funny enough this was on the third line of results when searching for "turnbuckle gif" haha. The thought process itself is really worse than how it played out. Zetterberg should almost have received the same fine for how badly he sold it. Weber's a strong guy, but there's not a lot of movement going on here.

I can't believe he only got a $2500 fine. That was honestly the furthest thing from a hockey play. It's just plain stupid and deserves a greater punishment than a measly fine.

This is Webers second fine this season. When do you officially become a repeat offender in Shanahan's eyes? After fines? After suspensions? Sorry, I'm just confused :huh:

Archived