The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bitz Upcoming Suspension

Harbinger

I saw our goalie get speared close to the throat last night and Bitz gets a hearing for finishing a check ?

Weber gets a nothing fine and Bitz gets a hearing ?

The daily Bush League Inconsistancy makes it hard to take the NHL seriously anymore.

Starting to resemble WWE.

(and yes, we deserved the L last night game easily could have been 6-2 if Luongo didn't stand on his head.)

I saw our goalie get speared close to the throat last night and Bitz gets a hearing for finishing a check ?

Weber gets a nothing fine and Bitz gets a hearing ?

The daily Bush League Inconsistancy makes it hard to take the NHL seriously anymore.

Starting to resemble WWE.

(and yes, we deserved the L last night game easily could have been 6-2 if Luongo didn't stand on his head.)

its so OBVIOUS that weber tried to injure zetterberg. the fact he got a 2500 fine is laughable and what bitz did shouldn't even be finable then.. he just hit a guy be ramped full of energy, brainless mistake that cost the canucks the game. im basing this off the fact that weber only got fined when he deliberately tried to injure zetterberg. bitz hit who clifford? a nobody.

its so OBVIOUS that weber tried to injure zetterberg. the fact he got a 2500 fine is laughable and what bitz did shouldn't even be finable then.. he just hit a guy be ramped full of energy, brainless mistake that cost the canucks the game. im basing this off the fact that weber only got fined when he deliberately tried to injure zetterberg. bitz hit who clifford? a nobody.

I may be of the minority but I believe Bitz had his elbow at his side, he didn't leave his feet, he didn't charge, I don't understand why people think its such a nasty hit..

Shea Weber on the other hand...

can't wait to see Shanahan's report on Weber and Bitz.. I personally think he s#!t the bed on Duncan Keiths ruling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25I5rtFjiA

I may be of the minority but I believe Bitz had his elbow at his side, he didn't leave his feet, he didn't charge, I don't understand why people think its such a nasty hit..

Shea Weber on the other hand...

can't wait to see Shanahan's report on Weber and Bitz.. I personally think he s#!t the bed on Duncan Keiths ruling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25I5rtFjiA

Honestly, the league head office is almost out of credibility. THey need to start to address the infraction, regardless of players involved or injuries that occurred as a result. Intent to Injure should be absolutely the highest level of discipline, like you know, when a player's elbow is out and he is head hunting another player who doesn't even have the puck..but to gauge discipline by the extent of the injury is plain dumb.

Archived