The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

Luongo played well.

We didn't lose because of refs. We lost because we didn't show up. Hamhuis played well also.

We're playing like we did in the season. We've been coasting all year. I was hoping we'd change in the playoffs.

Not really worried though. Predicted a loss in game 1. Think we're going to win game 2.

Our power-play was awful (except last one).

I don't know how people are blaming the refs when the calls were so obvious. Calls were missed on both sides and bad calls were handed out to both sides. Flicking the puck over the glass is a penalty every time.

We took some penalties too and we got away with them.

Elder had to be the worst player on the ice . I was saying after the first that he looked off, and boy was he ever the rest of the way. A bit of bad luck combined with a few players playing poorly. We need Ballard back so our top fours back to salo edler hamhuis Bieksa..these pairings won't do

Good game?

Horrible game. The Canucks were unbelievably sloppy in their own end, didn't get enough shots on quick, and took a bunch of boneheaded penalties. Defense was a mess.

Lu was solid as frack though. That's the one good thing we can take from this game.

PP is plain and simple the problem. Had 2 good chances to take the lead and they got nothing. Us fans have been saying for months the pp is horrible but the coaching staff seems to think its fine and have made absolute no changes even during the regular season.

Archived