The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

It's a bumpy road to the finals. Remeber last year in the Chicago series when we got blown out of the rink in games 4 and 5? The team looked absolutely terrible on more than one occasion during our run last year. But this team has learned how to win, they know what it takes, and they'll figure this LA team out. This is only one game. We move on to the next one. This series is probably going to take 7, but we'll prevail.

They lost as a team so lets not point out any single person. I am sure they are all disappointed as much as we are and I am also sure that they will come out for Game 2 pumped up and ready to go. Everyone will show up and they win as a TEAM! Lets go boys!

maybe we shouldnt have beat the stars and the avs down the stretch...they are looking like a much better opponent for us now in round one, heck id even take the sharks or the yotes over the kings...we are gonna have to find a way to beat these guys.

only real upside is that Lu looks real good so far.

There were a number of times when we were absolutely dominating the Kings in their own zone, and they had no answer for us. But then we either let up, or had a penalty box parade.

WTH is wrong with our PP entry? At one point, we had all 5 guys, standing still between the red line and the blueline. Really?

Hansen was great, and Booth decent - but they have to hit the frickin net!

And I have to admit, that "pass" by Carter was mindblowingly awesome. Edler had no way of preparing for that.

I almost never agree with Tony Gallagher the "crotchety old rooster" as one CDC'er put it but he was bang on this afternoon on 1040 when he said he didn't like the Canucks preaching "Patience" as their motto for this series.. We're the more talented team. Act like it. Just go out and kick some ass.

Carter brought his A game?? is it because the GWG was deflected by his skates??

He wasnt a factor tonight, it was a bad luck by Edler.

Richards on the other hand did, but he should've been put on his place by Bieksa. Kesler doesnt need to be the goal scorer and agitator, It should be Bieksa's role since he will be battling in the corners with him more.

I don't know how Raymond fits into this team. He didn't play bad. He was active. But I don't know where he's going to play.

Put Burrs and Lappy with Henrik

Followed by Amex

Pahlsson Hansen look real good. Put Raymond here and see if Hansen and Pahlsson can spark him a bit.

Malhotra Weise Kassian round up the fourth. Or put in Ebbett to add another centre...

Pretty disappointing to see the diving still from Henrik and Kesler.. Wish we'd cut that crap out. We know how that will end. Seems to me certain players are very easy to get under their skin and the Kings know it. Its 1 game but still pretty worried from what i saw. Quick didn't even have to steal the game for them, he was pretty average. I know its easy to blame the refs but isnt this how we would of wanted the officiating to be last year.. Just gotta adjust.

Archived