The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

Tommorow they need a full practice of just working on the PP. It was pathetic tonight, we had the chance to win the game late in the period and what do we do? take point shots after point shots when they should be jamming it infront of the net.

As a Canucks fan I am ashamed of my team today. Not for the loss, not for the utter lack of effort by everyone not named Luongo, but for the diving antics of the team.

They are men. Grow the hell up and stop disrespecting the sanctity of the game

Well deserved result for the Canucks. $10 million between Booth and Kesler was non existent

Players watching the game rather than playing in it

Pathetic. If I wasn't a born and raised Vancouverite who grew up with the Canucks as being a part of my fabric I'd freaking hate us too. Diving, summersaulting, cartwheeling - if I wanted to watch gymnastics I'd have bought tickets to the London Olympics.

Embarassed

The saddest part is AV the retard just does not get the fact that Kesler and Booth don't work.Ever,ever,ever.For the entire time they have been together they have no chemistry.When Booth carries the puck to the net I never see him swivel his head and look to maker a pass,he just wants to do it himself.One of the most selfish Canucks I have seen in years.It reminds me of the chemistry between Carter and Nash in Columbus.We are in serious trouble and I don't think it can be overcome especially with the useless Raymond on the 1st line.That scares me more than anything else.

Kesler, Henrik, Burrows need to stop the whining and playacting and just play.

All the Refs are biased, we KNOW that, there is no point in appealing to them, they will not call penalties unless they are clear.

And Edler needs a talking too.

And AV needs to get his head out of his butt and tell the PP coaches to find another system, this one is NOT working.

I almost never agree with Tony Gallagher the "crotchety old rooster" as one CDC'er put it but he was bang on this afternoon on 1040 when he said he didn't like the Canucks preaching "Patience" as their motto for this series.. We're the more talented team. Act like it. Just go out and kick some ass.

God damn do I hope we give it our all on friday. First Canucks game I'm going to in my life. We need Danny and Ballard back, Kassian needs to hulk smash Richards. Bitz is going to be gone, don't know if AV will play him again; although he did go lower to hit that guy on the shoulder, sorta hard for him, being 6'5" and all.

Archived