The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

La Kings Twitter Account Attacks Canucks?

Flying Man

Some follow-up tweets

@jason_baker:

"The @LAKings can learn one thing from the @VanCanucks: How-to manage a Twitter account. You're a business, not a fan.#unprofessional"

"Wow, talking about owning it. #accountability #fail RT @LAKings:@jason_baker We, obviously, respectfully disagree with you."

@jasonlietaer:

"I'm impressed the @LAKings social media team knew what province Vancouver is in."

Meh. >.> Their Twitter account is there for their fans, and I think it's great to have a bit of a rivalry going through the media/twitter/whatever. People are too sensitive, and to be honest I'm glad that they're not keeping themselves Politically Correct (wrong term?) over this whole thing. Too many organizations feel the need to.

Someone needs to remind them that the LA Queens are a bigger failure of a franchise than the Canucks.. and they had Gretzky at some point of their existance.

Let the trolls/haters and the rest of Canada have their fun after tonights loss, we need to keep out compusure until we lead the series..

Then we can troll them back :bigblush:

Funny stuff coming from one of the few franchises with a worse history than the Canucks. They've been around 3 more years than the Canucks (they were one of the expansion franchises in 1967) and yet have only made ONE SCF appearance in their history.

If it wasn't for the fact they had a couple all time greats play for them - Wayne Gretzky and Marcel Dionne - they might just be the worst franchise in hockey.

I didn't have an issue with this original tweet, I thought it was funny.

I do, however, have a problem with this series of subsequent tweets:

To everyone in Canada outside of BC, you're welcome.

296904_10150347902605726_745115725_9976824_1228079_n_normal.jpghttps://twitter.com/#!/ReidistheDUDAR' rel="external nofollow">

@LAKings Thank you!!!Most in Canada hate Van fans for their rudeness and there riots for no reason!!Worst fans in Canada!!! Go KINGS go!!!!

lakings_3rd_logo2_normal.png

https://twitter.com/#!/LAKings' rel="external nofollow">

@reidisthedudar no, Thank you!

Archived