The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

La Kings Twitter Account Attacks Canucks?

Flying Man

I didn't have an issue with this original tweet, I thought it was funny.

I do, however, have a problem with this series of subsequent tweets:

This one is classless as it acknowledges, and even thanks, some clown taking shots at our fans and the riots.

What first was lighthearted humour to me turned a little sour for me right there.

One tweet im fine with, can be chalked up to cockyness after a game, but the numorus replies to other reply's is truly unprofessional. Even worse coming from the official feed. A fans feed I can understand.

The Canucks twitter feed is truly the professional one for teams that are part of an international league with teams fans everywhere, not just in 1 area

This is not funny and very unprofessional. MG should take this to the league office. LA should be fined for this.

Sometimes I just can't believe how Mickey mouse things are with the NHL. This is not a very well handled league when you compare with the NBA and NFL. Another reason why we can't sell this sport to where it should be

I didn't have an issue with this original tweet, I thought it was funny.

I do, however, have a problem with this series of subsequent tweets:

This one is classless as it acknowledges, and even thanks, some clown taking shots at our fans and the riots.

What first was lighthearted humour to me turned a little sour for me right there.

Was anyone else disappointed that the Canucks attempted to play big bruising hockey (something that isn't known as Canucks hockey) last night? I feel that was a poor effort to show the opposing team that the Canucks will not tolerate being walked all over.

Only problem i have is the Canucks brand of hockey (skill plus chirping) is what led them to the SCF last year. They should stick to it and respond with physicality as needed. Last night most of the plays (hits to the head, roughing) was unnecessary and was our downfall.

Archived