The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Changes Would You Make To Our Lineup For Game 2 (If Anything)?

With Daniel back:

Daniel-Henrik-Lapierre

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Burrows-Pahlsson-Hansen

Raymond-Malhotra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Rome-Tanev

Luongo

Without Daniel:

Burrows-Henrik-Lapierre

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Raymond-Pahlsson-Hansen

Weise-Malhotra-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Salo

Rome-Tanev

Luongo

i think it wouldn't be a bad idea to go back to the lines that were producing down the stretch there. Im not sure why AV would tinker with chemistry going into the playoffs. Line chemistry is far too important to mess with, and I understand something needs to be done to get booth and kes going, but not at the expense of two other lines.

lines should be: (without Daniel)

Burrows-hank-lappy - we have seen what this line can do together.

higgy-kes-Booth - AMEX line has been great everytime they have been put together, and it seems higgy is an all line bandaid

Raymond-Sammy-Hansen. Raymond's speed can give this line a bit of offensive prowess, coupled with hansens play

Kassian- Malholtra- Ebbet/Weise - good energy 4th line. (bitz also, when not suspended)

i think this is the most balanced proposition, that gives us 4 solid lines, 3 of which CAN contribute offensively, and a 4th that might be able to chip in as well.

AV used my line up combinations suggestion for game 7 vs Chicago last year. If he uses my lineup suggestion again, Canucks will win.

1. Hansen H.Sedin Burrows (Sedin needs to play with the most dangerous wingers right now, they are Hansen and Burrow )

2. Higgins Kesler Booth (I think keeping all Amercians to one line can motivate them even more. )

3. Lapierre Pahlsson Raymond (Lapierre back to where he belongs , Raymond given a job not to score but to check)

4. Reinprecht Ebbett Weise (Malhotra is weak, Kassian is not ready, I'd rather take my chances with other players)

Archived