The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

Just need to vent so I figured since there is a thread on LA kings twitter, lets talk about something actually that concerns the way this team plays. Kesler's antics are getting old, canucks fans are getting sick and tired of his diving. Remember Gillis had a sitdown with him couple years back about stopping all the post whistle BS, and Kesler went on to have a career season, does he need another one. Why is he reverting back to that play, and on top of that add diving. Like its just embarrassing as a fan of this team to see that, we all know how good and effective Kes can be w/o all of them extra curricular activites. Is it because he isn't producing right now, and tries dirty tactics to give our team a PP. I don't know what it is, might get flamed for this post, but I was fully embarrassed tonight by Kesler's antics ALL game. This clip just took the cake.

Just one aspect of his game which he goes to far too often IMO

I agree with the posts above me. Kesler needs to bring back his old effective self...that dive is just horrible, he might be frustrated but it's no excuse to flop around like that all night. He did however got 2 assist tonight which i am happy for him, but please stop diving....

FIRST OF ALL, I was at the game right next to the ice.

SECOND OF ALL, what I just said previously wasn't said out of bravado, but a point made to evidence how much diving the Canucks were doing all night WHILE the refs were screwing up the calls on a minute to minute basis. Seeing them so close and listening to their chirping disgusted me. Especially you Kassian. Stop talking, more playing.

You can't expect the refs to give us pity when we're so busy trying to be all dramatic.

That cartwheel dive is going to be used against us for a very long time. He's been bad, but this game, he was just.. terrible. He's not playing with any edge at all. He'd rather whine and try to draw a penalty then play for the puck and make something happen.

Stuff like this makes the refs not call things in our favour. He's been struggling.. a lot. And he really does seem like a shadow of himself. Maybe that hip surgery really did a number on him. Because there's no way you can use the 'injury' excuse for him at this point of the season.

But yeah.. he's always had problems with this but.. that cartwheel dive would make italian soccer players blush. Luongo has gotten way better with his, but it looks like everyone has gotten worse. The twins and Burrows have started up.

That cartwheel dive is going to be used against us for a very long time. He's been bad, but this game, he was just.. terrible. He's not playing with any edge at all. He'd rather whine and try to draw a penalty then play for the puck and make something happen.

Stuff like this makes the refs not call things in our favour. He's been struggling.. a lot. And he really does seem like a shadow of himself. Maybe that hip surgery really did a number on him. Because there's no way you can use the 'injury' excuse for him at this point of the season.

But yeah.. he's always had problems with this but.. that cartwheel dive would make italian soccer players blush. Luongo has gotten way better with his, but it looks like everyone has gotten worse. The twins and Burrows have started up.

I agree Kesler needs to shape up and he will probably get a talking to,as for the chirping its part of the game and I like how the losers with Lames and Sh*thawks banners.Have to chime in on this right away.

Archived