The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

We all need to calm down, take a deep breath. This was one game. Canucks won all opening games last year. They won all (but 1) 2nd games too......where did that get them??

Boston took each series to 7 games. I'm not suggesting Canucks should do same, but I'm just trying to shine some light on the situation. AND believe if the Canucks were playing against Chicago, they'd bring more game. Last night was blah, didn't feel like last year's playoff game 1

Ok - trade deadline is past - trade proposals during the playoffs? Kesler had a sh!t night, but he is still one of our guys, and he still has time to ice a different statement. If anything, game one was the time to get the dung out of the system. Smelling salts. It's time to galvanize.

Maybe you need to choose your words a little more wisely when you post in the future there big guy. And nationality means NOTHING when it comes to heart. You either have it or you don't.

And who is whining to the refs cause it sure as hell aint me? We deserved 90% of the calls last night. Pure and simple.

I remember a game (I think against calgary) where Booth had his stick slashed out of his hands as he was moving the puck along the boards. He didn't look at the ref or hold his hands out to draw attention, he just started kicking the puck instead. The ref called the slashing penalty without the need for all the theatrics. This is what we should expect from Kesler and Hank.

Archived