The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

he spent more energy trying to draw penalties than play hockey. That and just the sheer obviousness of the embellishments, is what is causing this embarrasment by canucks fans. What do you mean stop it with the beast mode crap, Kesler beast mode on he can carry this team. He SHUT DOWN TOEWES in the first round last year, which is no easy task, singlehandedly took out nashville in the 2nd round. When the postwhistle BS and diving and embellishing aren't part of his game, he is a great hockey player one of the best 2 way forwards.

I'm pretty much done with the Canucks this year. They're not as good as last year, when the league as a whole has gotten better. Judging from Henrik's play and attitude, it looks like we're going to have yet another playoffs where the Sedins just completely fail. Kesler has lost his spark, and has regressed. Luongo may do well, but the magnitude of the NHL Playoffs will probably get into his head; then he'll be as good as useless. In the past, the Canuck's diving wasn't any worse than most team's, but Game 1 was just ???? pathetic in how they didn't even try to hide it, at all. Wanna know why the refs hate the Canucks? Because they're a bunch (the important ones) of entitled assholes.

I'm pretty much done with the Canucks this year. They're not as good as last year, when the league as a whole has gotten better. Judging from Henrik's play and attitude, it looks like we're going to have yet another playoffs where the Sedins just completely fail. Kesler has lost his spark, and has regressed. Luongo may do well, but the magnitude of the NHL Playoffs will probably get into his head; then he'll be as good as useless. In the past, the Canuck's diving wasn't any worse than most team's, but Game 1 was just ???? pathetic in how they didn't even try to hide it, at all. Wanna know why the refs hate the Canucks? Because they're a bunch (the important ones) of entitled assholes.

Kes' heart is in question, not his abilities. Prove me wrong, underwear model.

Let me clarify thru a little word association...

Ornskoldsvik is to Presidents Cup as Saskatoon is to Stanley Cup

Sask grit on the legendary Islander teams alluded to earlier ... Trottier, Gillies, Bourne.

I have a feeling if Kesler continues to play like he is and canucks end these playoffs with anything but a cup win, Kesler will officially become the new canuck goat for the 12-13 season.

Scootch over Raymond, a new contender has arrived

I still think the Canucks will win this series, they played horribly last game and it was still close, thanks to Luongo. But, Kesler is a concern...he doesn't look to have gotten back to where he was pre-injury...when's the last time he scored on that explosive wrist shot we saw so much last year? All the diving/gamesmanship might be his attempt to make up for the fact that he doesn't have the same game he had last year. Might take a summer of training to get it back completely.

Archived