The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

As much as Kesler deserves jeers for his antics throughout the rest of the game, he deserves some cheers for being the only Canuck who went for at tumble in the right spot. The only place where it's acceptable to get theatrical is around the other team's net. The accidentally on purpose contact between him and Quick created a goal. Good hard play to make Quick instigate contact when Kesler was outside the crease. If he can stop trying to draw penalties and stick to creating goals, even if he isn't scoring them, he will be a valuable playoff asset.

Since it would be incredible foolish to believe anyone in the canuck organization gives a crap what people on cdc think. What would be the easiest way get voice our disgust at this crap. I tried to look the other way last year but I simply cant anymore. When I turn on the game tonight, i will care little if the nucks win or lose but I am instead just hoping that they start honoring the game that is so ingrained into our culture.

I do not think I am capable of not following the canucks, they are an obsession predating anything else I do. I know that not all the players are completely embarrassing themselves, us and the game (I do not know what I would do with out our defensemen) just as I know that it was only a small portion of canuck fans who rioted after game 7 and embarised us, our team and the game. But what else I know is that those fans that did not participate in the riot were there and let it happen (there are a couple exceptions) just as there are players on the team who need to stop this from continuing. Lets do what fans are supposed to do and raise our voice to encourage them to act.

We are the most hated team in NHL and it is well deserved, I know cause I can only ever be a canuck fan and it is getting hard not to hate myself because of it.

All they do with the diving, beaking, and whining is earn the focus of the officials. The whiniest brat is more likely to get the spanking, even when he may not be guilty of being a whiny brat at that particular moment. The more time they spend on their backs looking for calls = more time they miss out on skating and making plays. I hope to see different from them tonight. They weren't so bad through the regular season; now is not the time to start and gain the ire of the officials, the league, and the fans!

Archived