The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

Scoring wise, he did get 2 assists. He obviously could have done a better job of shutting down Richards though. Why not put Pahlsson out against the Richards line?

Hopefully this gives Kesler motivation, if it works, Kesler could be the best player of the series.

all kesler needs to do is put his head + heart into the game. forget about the refs. just play hard the way u can...and he knows that. and i know that he can show up like how he did against nashville. whats left is putting the words into action...and i mean really into it. then people would whine less and we would see better results.

I expect a better performance from Kes tomorrow. His performance on yesterday's game is embarrassing. Instead of diving everywhere, why not concentrate that energy and stop Richards' line?

If he keeps this up, it will be harder for us to win this series. Smarten up Kes! We need you.

He answers questions about what the media asked. He told the truth, nothing else. What Kesler needs right now is someone to tell him that his "antics" on the ice, is not what we need in the playoffs. Can he just focus on PLAYING HOCKEY instead of diving all over the place?

Kesler in beast mode, Canucks in 5.

Kesler in weird mode, Kings in 7.

Guest BuckFoston

A few weeks ago many were talking about how AV was doing his crazy line juggles to see what worked to be ready for the playoffs.

Now that the playoffs started and the line juggling continues, it just shows me he still has no idea what he is doing. It's like he comes into the room with a hat and pulls some names. If it works, we praise him, what a genius move AV! If it doesn't work (most of the time) we call on him to find a new job.

Bottom line is that these experiments should have been over and done with by now.

A few weeks ago many were talking about how AV was doing his crazy line juggles to see what worked to be ready for the playoffs.

Now that the playoffs started and the line juggling continues, it just shows me he still has no idea what he is doing. It's like he comes into the room with a hat and pulls some names. If it works, we praise him, what a genius move AV! If it doesn't work (most of the time) we call on him to find a new job.

Bottom line is that these experiments should have been over and done with by now.

Archived