The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Early Exit Could Mean Big Changes For Next Season?

Canuckz101

I disagree completely and will backup my statements with facts rather then opinions. Coaches are usually the ones who bear the brunt whether it be warranted/unwarranted. See Ken Hitchcock, he clearly knows how to coach but wasn't getting the job done in Columbus. If a team (ie the canucks this year) is expected to make a run and fall short the coach will have some answering to do, be assured.

Disagree with the right men on the powerplay as well. Edler and Salo is a solid first unit, but the second is reaching a bit with D Ham on it, AND as you stated they shoot everything into shin pads. This is a problem. I think the team publicly stated they needed another shooter (why Kesler was on the point) so uh??????

Nice work on the comparison.

I agree that an early exit this year won't likely spell the end of AV in Vancouver. However, I don't think it will take missing the playoffs for MG to make a change either.

Hypothetically speaking, if the Canucks did make a 1st round exit this year and next year, then I could easily see MG making a change.

Hopefully we never find out though. :towel:

one game and this - this site should be organized around maturity rankings - so the OP and the clowns that offered predictions would demoted to the daycare level and would have to try and work their way up to a more mature rank. Some here obviously would not get past grade 4 I think.

Archived